Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By blinktreo
  1.    #1  
    I ordered two books from Amazon, but every time I try to sync the Kindle Beta reader, it ignores those books. We finally were able to get them on my wife's iPhone, but why aren't they coming down to my Touchpad?

Yeah I know, it's a "beta" app, but I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong, or if the app's now just broken.
    Did you choose your TP as the device when ordering? I just bought 2 yesterday, came through fine.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Did you choose your TP as the device when ordering? I just bought 2 yesterday, came through fine.
    Yup, I did.
  4.    #4  
    Okay, I should have thought of this earlier. I remembered that I needed to doctor my Touchpad, which had downloaded books successfully in the past. I was guessing that there was some token or cookie that identified it to Amazon that got nuked.

So I just de-registered the device (from the Touchpad menu) and re-registered. All my books are now showing up.
    toaste likes this.