1.    #1  
  2.    #2  
    and its FREEE
    A new update is submitted to HP, in connection with an updated PreGo GPS it will also work with a webOS phone as GPS receiver.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    So the current version is for webOS 3.0.4 or later only, but the new update submitted to HP will also work on phones (currently no webOS phones run 3.x.x)? How far down the OS tree will it work? I'm running 1.4.5.1 on my Pre+...am I out of luck?
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Interesting and actually very interesting and useful. Wonder if any of these Map 3D or Map Tools Pro software interface with Android devices that have Bluetooth GPS Tether?

I had to move on and now have Droid Bionic and would love to interface and use my TP as a GPS display when traveling or otherwise. Anyone know if this is possible and does Map 3D follow some other standard setup on Android or IOS first? Thanks, Sorli...
    MapTool Pro and Map.3D support standard NMEA BT devices for receiving position infos. They both work with any BT GPS device as well as with the respective Andorid or iOS apps which simulate such devices. PreGO GPS is a webOS app which simulates a BT GPS device.

@Rockbeast: no, Map.3D is still 3.0.4 only. I will adjust it to work on phone soon, but only the Pre3 will support the compass, every other webOS phone will not be able to turn the map when you stand still, it only will work when you move.
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    MapTool Pro and Map.3D support standard NMEA BT devices for receiving position infos. They both work with any BT GPS device as well as with the respective Andorid or iOS apps which simulate such devices. PreGO GPS is a webOS app which simulates a BT GPS device.

@Rockbeast: no, Map.3D is still 3.0.4 only. I will adjust it to work on phone soon, but only the Pre3 will support the compass, every other webOS phone will not be able to turn the map when you stand still, it only will work when you move.
    That's cool...I'll just tread water until then

Thanks for such an interesting app...I love GPS connected applications of our mobile devices. I mean, they are "mobile" so...
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Nice app. The Weekly App Hack has resulted in some very nice apps.