Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By os1019
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Any Zite users here? If so maybe you can help me out. All of sudden Zite launches extremely slow. Is anyone else having this issue? Does it have something to do with the update to 3.0.5? Finally does anyone have a solution to this issue?
    touchpadmd1203 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by os1019 View Post
    Any Zite users here? If so maybe you can help me out. All of sudden Zite launches extremely slow. Is anyone else having this issue? Does it have something to do with the update to 3.0.5? Finally does anyone have a solution to this issue?
    I came to WebOs to find out the same thing! I do not know whats going on. I just tweeted them and sent them an email. I went to website and I see that they updated it today, because it was fine yesterday. I cannot get in to even read my articles. So furious!

Also...I doubt 3.05 has anything to do with it. It was literally fine all this week We will probably have to wait it out.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    My next move was to email them but I wanted to check here first. Is the update showing up in the app catalog yet?
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Zite appears to be performing a lot better today...
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    I haven't had any problems with Zite. It performs beautifully for me.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Zite got an update, anyone knows what changed? Got to see they still support it. It's my favourite app.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiter View Post
    Zite got an update, anyone knows what changed? Got to see they still support it. It's my favourite app.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Portrait view was added.

THANK YOU, Zite developers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: It's my favorite app, too. The ONLY reason why I haven't added Android.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    To even give the developers of Zite more credit they responded to my E-mail and resolved my issue in a very prompt and professional matter...

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk