Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1.    #1  
    - After the "SDL_Flip" bug that rendered nDrive inoperable and useless under 3.0.4 was fixed in 3.0.5, I'm having trouble keeping the screen from dimming while navigating.
    Oddly enough, I'm hoping this is an issue with my TouchPad 4G, as auto dimming a navigation app is both annoying and dangerous.

    However, nDrive tells me:

    Unfortunately NDrive can't control the dimming feature since it's controlled exclusive by webOS. Also, the webOS settings doesn't allow us to remove that setting but only set to 30seg, 1,2 or 3 minutes. In others platforms we can control the screen dim by setting it to "System" or "Always On", but in webOS we can't do so.
    Any thoughts?
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 03/18/2012 at 12:16 PM.
  2. #2  
    How did you managed to update TouchPad 4G to 3.0.5.
    The System Updates still tells me the device is up to date.
    I tried webOS Doctor but could not download it from HP, even HP chat couldn't help, total waist of time.
  3. #3  
    I bought NDrive HD via HP App Catalog but during installation I'm getting a message "Application not licensed"
    I've tried uninstall with reboot a number of times and I'm always ending with the same message over language screen or contract agreement page with OK button closing the app.
    TouchPad 4G with 3.0.4
  4. #4  
    I can't find nDrive on the HP apps catalog anymore. Has it been taken off? I have webOS 3.0.5.86 (4G).
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by wos4l View Post
    I bought NDrive HD via HP App Catalog but during installation I'm getting a message "Application not licensed"
    I've tried uninstall with reboot a number of times and I'm always ending with the same message over language screen or contract agreement page with OK button closing the app.
    TouchPad 4G with 3.0.4
    Hi, Can anyone let me know if Ndrive HD is still available in their app cat, and if so which app cat you're using? I can't see it in the US app cat . I'm running 3.05 on a 4g touchpad.

    Thanks
  6. #6  
    Not in my catalog, 3.0.5, wi-fi.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    Not in my catalog, 3.0.5, wi-fi.
    Bugger... I wonder if they pulled it after some of the problems it was having. I had it for my Pre2 and it worked pretty well (all until it started auto closing if I had an open internet connection). Thanks for the info.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by wos4l View Post
    How did you managed to update TouchPad 4G to 3.0.5.
    The System Updates still tells me the device is up to date.
    I tried webOS Doctor but could not download it from HP, even HP chat couldn't help, total waist of time.
    I am having the same problem. I need to update to webOS 3.0.5 86
    I keep getting the same error message: Unable to connect. Try again later.
    I tried to install Java, so I could use the Doctor, but that did not work either.

    CAN ANYONE HELP?

    I need my touchpad, because it has course work on it (tutorial videos) that I really, really need to play.

    Can anyone help

    thanks
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by MissLisaAnneMadden View Post
    I am having the same problem. I need to update to webOS 3.0.5 86
    I keep getting the same error message: Unable to connect. Try again later.
    I tried to install Java, so I could use the Doctor, but that did not work either.

    CAN ANYONE HELP?

    I need my touchpad, because it has course work on it (tutorial videos) that I really, really need to play.

    Can anyone help

    thanks
    This doesn't sound like your problem is at all related to nDrive.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  10. MikeN68's Avatar
    Posts
    332 Posts
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    #10  
    Have a look here: NDrive Beta Program • Index page

    I posted 2 days ago and no-one has responded to my issue, so I don't think it is a very 'active' forum, but it's worth a go.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeN68 View Post
    ...I don't think it is a very 'active' forum...
    I'd say!
    Most users ever online was 66 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:57 pm
  12. MikeN68's Avatar
    Posts
    332 Posts
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    #12  
    I guess the guys at NDrive have more important things to do than try to sort out bugs in an app for a device that may not be released! Anyway, I do nope they stick with it as it looks like a great product, and we need as many of them as we can get.

Posting Permissions