Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    This is fair enough in my opinion.

What isn't fair is that they've left the app in a broken state after the wOS 2.2.4 update. They seem to refuse to release what's probably a simple fix for the app. I'm not asking for extra features, just a fix. It seems a poor way to treat paying customers, and also unlikely to build their brand.

Register your disapproval here, as I have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boopop View Post
    This is fair enough in my opinion.

What isn't fair is that they've left the app in a broken state after the wOS 2.2.4 update. They seem to refuse to release what's probably a simple fix for the app. I'm not asking for extra features, just a fix. It seems a poor way to treat paying customers, and also unlikely to build their brand.

Register your disapproval here, as I have.
    I asked them to share the source code, so the community could fix it maybe Anyway I got the IPK from my phone from when I bought it so I could unpack it and have a look, but I'm a crappy developer myself
    so I've been getting back into fitness lately and i'm really missing my older version of smartrunner that worked. i metadoctored my pre back in october or so and since lost the working version of the app. I was wondering if anyone had the older version of the free app. i never purchased the paid version though i wanted to.

anyways, i would really appreciate if anyone would be able to pass along the working version of the free app.

I really miss this app and used on a regular basis when going for walks with my little girls and for my runs. i would love to track my runs as i've gotten back into running on a daily basis and would like to track them easily and efficiently.

thanks a bunch!

kevin
    Luckily I bought Learn to Run instead.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here