Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
  1.    #1  
    Words With Friends for WebOS?

posted here, lets get some posts here guys. We need to show Zynga that we are a strong community. And if we really want something that we will stand strong for it. Please help.
    kataran and royalt1217 like this.
    Stay thirsty, my friends
  3.    #3  
    we wouldn't have to use the browser if we could just show Zynga we mean business.
    Good luck
    Stay thirsty, my friends
    Yes please!
    Quote Originally Posted by mattecko16 View Post
    we wouldn't have to use the browser if we could just show Zynga we mean business.
    Forgive my ignorance, but if you can play it in the browser.......and you can buy an app called Shortcut Launcher.........you can make your own "app/shortcut" and put your own icon in there. What's the difference?

Am I missing something?

(Very similar to my request a couple of years ago for a WeatherEye app, theweathernetwork.com, when someone pointed out to me that their mobile version was just as good as an app....and my only concern was that it wasn't "AN APP!")
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    At least they finally got WWF working with Android CM7.
    we want the app....we want the app....and we on webOS pay for our apps....so give us what we have been asking for....or are you to rich to bother with us
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Forgive my ignorance, but if you can play it in the browser.......and you can buy an app called Shortcut Launcher.........you can make your own "app/shortcut" and put your own icon in there. What's the difference? I even added slingbox and words with friends recently. Save your time and energy (and $) for someone that gives a rip.

Am I missing something?

(Very similar to my request a couple of years ago for a WeatherEye app, theweathernetwork.com, when someone pointed out to me that their mobile version was just as good as an app....and my only concern was that it wasn't "AN APP!")
    That's the point I was trying to make. That's how I use my bank, google ssl, traffic, google voice, consumer reports, google calendar, mobile webos nation, and ebay... All mobile versions of the sites with shortcut custom launcher tabs. What's the difference?
    I can't play WORDS WITH FRIENDS on Touchpad because I can't enter letters with the touchscreen. (unless someone knows a workaround)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisack23 View Post
    I can't play WORDS WITH FRIENDS on Touchpad because I can't enter letters with the touchscreen. (unless someone knows a workaround)
    Can you use the wireless keyboard with it?
    Not going to happen. No product growth possibility at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisack23 View Post
    Do you have the hulu fix patch installed to change your user agent?
    I too am frustrated not being able to play WWF. I cannot play it on the TP as a website or via Facebook. I am loyal and love WebOS. We've stuck it out this long Zynga.......we're lifers !
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
    Not going to happen. No product growth possibility at all.
    Tell that to Astraware #JustSaying they are currently porting their 4th app to the TouchPad as of yesterday... all apps have been ported over the last month or 2.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I can't play WORDS WITH FRIENDS on Touchpad because I have no friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Aganar View Post
    I can't play WORDS WITH FRIENDS on Touchpad because I have no friends
    So sad

I would love this app for my kids.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Forgive my ignorance, but if you can play it in the browser.......and you can buy an app called Shortcut Launcher.........you can make your own "app/shortcut" and put your own icon in there. What's the difference?

Am I missing something?

its the fact that we shouldn't have to have a work around, Android and Apple shouldn't receive special treatment in the form of official apps and we are stuck with using a browser.
  19.    #19  
    If we are serious we need to start posting on that link I put up, we are strong in numbers, and that will give them a chance to reconsider, thus giving us what we want, they get money, we get games, everyone wins!
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Tell that to Astraware #JustSaying they are currently porting their 4th app to the TouchPad as of yesterday... all apps have been ported over the last month or 2.
    I think Zynga will expect sales in the millions. We're a much smaller company - there's 10 of us. According to recent figures Zynga have just under 3,000 employees!

That said, we're hopeful that HP will come up with another webOS tablet in the future. Wasn't that suggested by the CEO in a presentation late last year?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast