Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33
Like Tree1Likes
  1. DataJog's Avatar
    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
       #1  
    DataJog allows you to send links, images, and text to and from your webOS device or from anywhere with send2webos.com

    Add a new contact. Add a new event. All from your desktop computer within two clicks. Add a note. Start a phone call with a paired device on your TouchPad or with your webOS phone. All from your desktop or other device (iOS, Android, or WP7).

    There is 7 day trial available in the app catalog and the full version. Extensions for Chrome and FireFox can be found here.

    Please use this thread to get updates and suggest ideas for the next version.

    Thank-you for supporting webOS and the developer community.
    DataJog - Ingeniously Moving Data From Your Desktop to ANY webOS or Android Device

    123 Trace - ** NEW APP ** Teaches kids the 123's
    ABC Trace - Teaches kids the ABC's
  2. #2  
    Hello SmartKidsOnTheRun,

    I have a problem with DataJog on my Palm Pixi plus (GSM by O2). Data Jog doesn't save the settings. Everytime when I start DataJog I have to type in my settings again. It looks like that DataJog has no acces to the filesystem and can't store anything. On my HP Veer and on my Touchpad everything works fine.
    I'm sorry for my English and I hope you can understand what i wanted to describe.
    And by the way, great App!

    Greetings Lemongrass
  3. DataJog's Avatar
    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by lemongrass View Post
    Hello SmartKidsOnTheRun,

    I have a problem with DataJog on my Palm Pixi plus (GSM by O2). Data Jog doesn't save the settings. Everytime when I start DataJog I have to type in my settings again. It looks like that DataJog has no acces to the filesystem and can't store anything. On my HP Veer and on my Touchpad everything works fine.
    I'm sorry for my English and I hope you can understand what i wanted to describe.
    And by the way, great App!

    Greetings Lemongrass
    Hi Lemongrass - Your English is fine and thanks for the kind words.

    Are you able to see the green 'Update' button on the settings page? You may have to scroll it into view.

    I don't have a pixi plus to test on - maybe we can get someone with a pixi plus to try the same thing and see what happens.

    Thank-you
    Scott
    DataJog - Ingeniously Moving Data From Your Desktop to ANY webOS or Android Device

    123 Trace - ** NEW APP ** Teaches kids the 123's
    ABC Trace - Teaches kids the ABC's
  4. #4  
    Hello SmartKidsOnTheRun,

    in don't have an "upgrade" button. But when i scroll down in the settings I have an green "done" button and I push him everytime after I typed in my code and my password. But when I close DataJog and restart it, the first thing that appears is the settings page with and suggested pairing code, and so i have to fill in my pairing code and my password again.
    Thanks for your quick answer!

    Lemongrass
  5. DataJog's Avatar
    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
       #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by lemongrass View Post
    Hello SmartKidsOnTheRun,

    in don't have an "upgrade" button. But when i scroll down in the settings I have an green "done" button and I push him everytime after I typed in my code and my password. But when I close DataJog and restart it, the first thing that appears is the settings page with and suggested pairing code, and so i have to fill in my pairing code and my password again.
    Thanks for your quick answer!

    Lemongrass
    Lemongrass - can you turn on logging and capture what happens when you click 'Update'?

    Okay who has a pixi plus and wants a promo-code for Send to webOS??

    (I'll need you to turn on debugging and capture some logs too!)
    DataJog - Ingeniously Moving Data From Your Desktop to ANY webOS or Android Device

    123 Trace - ** NEW APP ** Teaches kids the 123's
    ABC Trace - Teaches kids the ABC's
  6. #6  
    I've got a Pixi Plus somewhere and can take a look if I can find it..
    Arthur Thornton

    Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
  7. DataJog's Avatar
    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
       #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Thornton View Post
    I've got a Pixi Plus somewhere and can take a look if I can find it..
    Thanks Arthur - I DM'ed a promo code, if you can find it.
    DataJog - Ingeniously Moving Data From Your Desktop to ANY webOS or Android Device

    123 Trace - ** NEW APP ** Teaches kids the 123's
    ABC Trace - Teaches kids the ABC's
  8. #8  
    Hello smartkidsontherun,

    I needed some time to learn how to make logs from an application. Here is the log. I started datajog then i typed in the password, pressed the "save all settings" button. After that I pressed "delete all" and closed the app. I did everything on fresh doctored palm pixi plus.
    Log:
    palm-log -f com.datajog.webos
    following logs for application com.datajog.webos on device "pixie-linux" {27c487e674a94f388fdd3d35261cd6d93a262c34} usb 45890
    [20120522-10:47:25.061731] info: datajog.main.onStatusChange(): *****init*****, /usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/1.0/framework/build/enyo-build.jsjsjs:$75$
    [20120522-10:47:25.134556] info: datajog.main.onStatusChange(): *****channel: null*****, /usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/1.0/framework/build/enyo-build.jsjsjs:$75$
    [20120522-10:47:25.139005] info: datajog.main.channelNeeded(): , /usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/1.0/framework/build/enyo-build.jsjsjs:$75$
    [20120522-10:47:26.282278] info: datajog.main.processParams(): undefined undefined, /usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/1.0/framework/build/enyo-build.jsjsjs:$75$
    [20120522-10:47:26.304785] info: Tellurium : Subscribe Service..., /usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/1.0/framework/build/enyo-build.jsjsjs:$12$.$085$
    [20120522-10:47:26.336180] info: Tellurium loading..., /usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/1.0/framework/build/enyo-build.jsjsjs:$12$.$746$
    [20120522-10:47:27.731355] info: datajog.netstatus.connectionStatusChange(): {"returnValue":true,"isInternetConnectionAvailable":true,"wifi":{"state":"connected","ipAddress":"19 2.168.1.34","ssid":"white line","bssid":"20:CF:30:B7:F8:02"},"wan":{"state":"connected","ipAddress":"10.103.238.54","network": "umts"},"btpan":{"state":"disconnected"}}, /usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/1.0/framework/build/enyo-build.jsjsjs:$75$
    [20120522-10:47:27.740286] info: datajog.main.networkChanged(): , /usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/1.0/framework/build/enyo-build.jsjsjs:$75$
    [20120522-10:47:27.935221] info: datajog.ping.pingHome(): http://p.datajog.com/index.php/ping/....datajog.webos, /usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/1.0/framework/build/enyo-build.jsjsjs:$75$
    [20120522-10:47:28.001970] info: Tellurium service not available., /usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/1.0/framework/build/enyo-build.jsjsjs:$12$.$112$
    [20120522-10:47:34.385941] info: datajog.settings.doneButtonClick(): saving settings, /usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/1.0/framework/build/enyo-build.jsjsjs:$75$
    [20120522-10:47:34.417199] info: datajog.main.onStatusChange(): *****init*****, /usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/1.0/framework/build/enyo-build.jsjsjs:$75$
    [20120522-10:47:34.420533] info: datajog.main.onStatusChange(): *****channel: h1a0e7gj*****, /usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/1.0/framework/build/enyo-build.jsjsjs:$75$
    [20120522-10:47:44.755281] info: enyo_tellurium [cleanup], /usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/1.0/framework/build/enyo-build.jsjsjs:$12$.$079$

    cheers
    lemongrass
  9. DataJog's Avatar
    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
       #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by lemongrass View Post
    Hello smartkidsontherun,

    I needed some time to learn how to make logs from an application. Here is the log. I started datajog then i typed in the password, pressed the "save all settings" button. After that I pressed "delete all" and closed the app. I did everything on fresh doctored palm pixi plus.
    Log:
    palm-log -f com.datajog.webos
    following logs for application com.datajog.webos on device "pixie-linux" {27c487e674a94f388fdd3d35261cd6d93a262c34} usb 45890
    [20120522-10:47:25.061731] info: datajog.main.onStatusChange(): *****init*****, /usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/1.0/framework/build/enyo-build.jsjsjs:$75$
    [20120522-10:47:25.134556] info: datajog.main.onStatusChange(): *****channel: null*****, /usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/1.0/framework/build/enyo-build.jsjsjs:$75$
    [20120522-10:47:25.139005] info: datajog.main.channelNeeded(): , /usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/1.0/framework/build/enyo-build.jsjsjs:$75$
    [20120522-10:47:26.282278] info: datajog.main.processParams(): undefined undefined, /usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/1.0/framework/build/enyo-build.jsjsjs:$75$
    [20120522-10:47:26.304785] info: Tellurium : Subscribe Service..., /usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/1.0/framework/build/enyo-build.jsjsjs:$12$.$085$
    [20120522-10:47:26.336180] info: Tellurium loading..., /usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/1.0/framework/build/enyo-build.jsjsjs:$12$.$746$
    [20120522-10:47:27.731355] info: datajog.netstatus.connectionStatusChange(): {"returnValue":true,"isInternetConnectionAvailable":true,"wifi":{"state":"connected","ipAddress":"19 2.168.1.34","ssid":"white line","bssid":"20:CF:30:B7:F8:02"},"wan":{"state":"connected","ipAddress":"10.103.238.54","network": "umts"},"btpan":{"state":"disconnected"}}, /usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/1.0/framework/build/enyo-build.jsjsjs:$75$
    [20120522-10:47:27.740286] info: datajog.main.networkChanged(): , /usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/1.0/framework/build/enyo-build.jsjsjs:$75$
    [20120522-10:47:27.935221] info: datajog.ping.pingHome(): http://p.datajog.com/index.php/ping/....datajog.webos, /usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/1.0/framework/build/enyo-build.jsjsjs:$75$
    [20120522-10:47:28.001970] info: Tellurium service not available., /usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/1.0/framework/build/enyo-build.jsjsjs:$12$.$112$
    [20120522-10:47:34.385941] info: datajog.settings.doneButtonClick(): saving settings, /usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/1.0/framework/build/enyo-build.jsjsjs:$75$
    [20120522-10:47:34.417199] info: datajog.main.onStatusChange(): *****init*****, /usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/1.0/framework/build/enyo-build.jsjsjs:$75$
    [20120522-10:47:34.420533] info: datajog.main.onStatusChange(): *****channel: h1a0e7gj*****, /usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/1.0/framework/build/enyo-build.jsjsjs:$75$
    [20120522-10:47:44.755281] info: enyo_tellurium [cleanup], /usr/palm/frameworks/enyo/1.0/framework/build/enyo-build.jsjsjs:$12$.$079$

    cheers
    lemongrass
    This is just what I needed. Thanks! But I don't see anything to help me figure this one out.

    I'm still waiting on a pixi tester and/or I'll get one off of ebay. Let's continue this with private messages.

    We'll figure it out!
    DataJog - Ingeniously Moving Data From Your Desktop to ANY webOS or Android Device

    123 Trace - ** NEW APP ** Teaches kids the 123's
    ABC Trace - Teaches kids the ABC's
  10. #11  
    Hello SmartKidsOnTheRun,

    I'm using the Firefox-Plugin but sending data from FF to my Pre3 does not work (pairing is correct!).
    I assume the reason is because I need to use a proxy in FF to access the internet and the FF plugin does not use the proxy, right?

    Greetings,
    LuciusHunt
  11. DataJog's Avatar
    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
       #12  
    Hi Lucius! You could be right - It looks like we need to do some proxy testing.

    Does send2webos.com work in FF w/proxy?
    Scott
    DataJog - Ingeniously Moving Data From Your Desktop to ANY webOS or Android Device

    123 Trace - ** NEW APP ** Teaches kids the 123's
    ABC Trace - Teaches kids the ABC's
  12. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartKidsOnTheRun View Post
    Hi Lucius! You could be right - It looks like we need to do some proxy testing.

    Does send2webos.com work in FF w/proxy?
    Scott
    Hello SmartKidsOnTheRun,

    I'm afraid it doesn't.
  13. #14  
    Hello SmartKidsOnTheRun and lemongrass,

    I have the same problem with DataJog not saving the settings. I'm running WebOS 1.4.5.1 on Palm Pixi Plus with DataJog 2.3.0.

    Were there any findings since the messages above?

    Thanks,
    -Brian
  14. DataJog's Avatar
    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
       #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by blalond View Post
    Hello SmartKidsOnTheRun and lemongrass,

    I have the same problem with DataJog not saving the settings. I'm running WebOS 1.4.5.1 on Palm Pixi Plus with DataJog 2.3.0.

    Were there any findings since the messages above?

    Thanks,
    -Brian
    Brian - We have had trouble nailing this problem down. More than likely we will have to re-write storage to use SQL instead of localStorage object.

    We're finishing up 3.0 (release mid-August) and then address the storage issue.
    Thank-you
    DataJog - Ingeniously Moving Data From Your Desktop to ANY webOS or Android Device

    123 Trace - ** NEW APP ** Teaches kids the 123's
    ABC Trace - Teaches kids the ABC's
  15. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartKidsOnTheRun View Post
    Brian - We have had trouble nailing this problem down. More than likely we will have to re-write storage to use SQL instead of localStorage object.

    We're finishing up 3.0 (release mid-August) and then address the storage issue.
    Thank-you
    Greetings, SmartKidsOnTheRun....

    Its great hearing news of a new update coming soon....I'm eager to know what you will be bringing to this incredible application that I use all the time with my Palm Pre 2 and my sadly unsupported HP TouchPad. Anyways, hope that we will get to see a way to transfer photos between devices...that could be a really cool feature.

    Cheers
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
  16. #17  
    any news on DataJog? Not that i'm really missing something at the moment in the 2.4.1 beta using it quite often. Just wanted to hear lifesign.
  17. #18  
    want this, sounds great! So if I buy on touchpad do I also get it for my pre2?
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

    One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
  18. #19  
    I use DataJog all the time.....excellent app....the calendar entry is buggy but the image jog is spot on....quick I might add

    as far as settings on a pre2 running 2.1.0. Never a problem....sending from a WiFi laptop to a sprint data pre2 is so fast its scary.....HOW?
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
  19. DataJog's Avatar
    Posts
    120 Posts
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
       #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by kevets View Post
    want this, sounds great! So if I buy on touchpad do I also get it for my pre2?
    Sure, just email us and we'll send promo code. If it's same profile, you can download it again.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions