Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    I bought Picsel Smart Office for a very specific project. After watching the demo and reading the info, it seemed like the program that I needed on the TP. Right away I became frustrated that I could not do what I needed, even after reading all the documentation.

I searched online and could not find an answer. I then submitted a request to cust support. I received an automated message saying that my request was received and I would be hearing back. It has been 10days and nothing.

I have connected to my PC and done my project now.

So 2 things...
    1. How long is reasonable to wait for an response?
    2. What can I do?
    I would like to demand a refund since I haven't launched it since the day I purchased it. I feel like they are ignoring my problem so that it is now too late for that because the app doesn't do what it should.
    Try contacting them again
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    I sent an inquiry with my ticket number. We'll see.
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Still no help from Picsel.
    Jan 14th I opened a support ticket.
    On Jan 24th my support request was "raised".
    On Feb 7th I have now been told "The Picsel Support team will look at the update and send a response to your email address."

I try not yo be too demanding but I find this unacceptable for one of the most expensive webOS apps.
    They have a facebook page you could try. They weren't all that speedy on the red screen issue, unless you count quickly pointing the figure at HP but did eventually get it resolved. Not sure how your issus(s?) compare in complexity.