Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
    8 simple steps is turning into 100 for me for an app. Lol
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    I remember "name that tune"..... LOL

Do you want an app to make apps? You know we have an app for that!
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.

|wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|
    yes apps that make apps is what I need right now. Lol.
    Last edited by Greg Mair; 02/16/2012 at 09:08 PM.
    Looking at all this code which doesn't make any sense to me is going to drive me to drink tonight. Lol.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post
    And yes apps that make apps is what I need right now. Lol.
    You've used Shortcut Launcher haven't you? It makes web shortcut apps for over 150+ sites with one tap.
    TWack

I just tried it, it works good. But there is no way I can get an ipk file from that. I'm looking for an app that will backup to palm backup and download after a doctor.

also keep all ipk's on my computer that i can install with preware or quick install.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    I just tried it, it works good. But there is no way I can get an ipk file from that. I'm looking for an app that will backup to palm backup and download after a doctor.
    You don't have to have an IPK for that. The shortcuts backup to your profile just like browser "save to launcher" shortcuts.
    TWack

Quote Originally Posted by twack View Post
    You don't have to have an IPK for that.
    So what will happen to this shortcut that i just made with your app after I doctor or go to another touchpad

I'm also doing mostly phone stuff right now. This seams to be just touchpad?
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    So what will happen to this shortcut that i just made with your app after I doctor or go to another touchpad

I'm also doing mostly phone stuff right now. This seams to be just touchpad?
    Ahhhhh, now that might be an issue. I have not tried that. No wait. I got all my pictures on my new phone when I got the Pre3. installing from backup should work. Opening another device on your profile won't.

2.0.2 was ported to phones.
    TWack

How would you code it to think it is another device? i want the google music iOS webapp to be precise
    I tried to search for the url but I'm in Canada and I guess it doesn't work at all up here
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    I tried to search for the url but I'm in Canada and I guess it doesn't work at all up here
    Which URL?
    TWack

Twack, I just tried to login into googe music but I can't so I of no help to even find the url.

I wonder if maybe you'll need the iPhone spoof patch to make this work if there is a url out there
    apparentli it doesnt work on the spoof patch. ive tried on uk iphone with music.google.com and it works. its the same url as the desktop site but interface is chenged for iphone. so on my pre3 using same url i get desktop interface.
    Quote Originally Posted by jetz View Post
    apparentli it doesnt work on the spoof patch. ive tried on uk iphone with music.google.com and it works. its the same url as the desktop site but interface is chenged for iphone. so on my pre3 using same url i get desktop interface.
    It has to be because of the user-agent string. Maybe there's a website that lets you spoof that string... then you would have to use it as a "gateway" and enter the full URL in the app, i.e. "sitethatspoofs.com/user-agent-string-blah-blah&site=music.google.com"

I hope I am making myself clear
    ok, thanks, will look for a site that does that
    I wish someone could make something like this with Enyo 2.
    Gracias ya lo probe y hice esto con la pagina de badoo. Se puede hacer algo mas complejo?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Is cool, great work.

I am getting checkers over half the app when it opens the page--tried 2 different websites.
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    are you using a touchpad?

FOr some reason this method of creating a mojo based webapp seems to do that on Touchpads.

Dont know why.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Yes sorry. Tried 3 websites now, same issue

edit: tested again on unpatched touchpad running uber 1.7, still checkerboard over half the page

edit2: would like to get this to work on touchpad so if anyone has suggestions, let me know thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    Im sorry but this is the Mojo framework and I only know how to use it to create webapps for WebOS 2.X.X and a physical keyboard...not the Touchpad and webOS 3.X.X

Sorry
    I wish someone could make something like this with Enyo 2.
    A great example of an Enyo app for the TouchPad (that basically displays a mobile website) is gass buddy free.
    Perhaps someone with developer skills can use this app as a template/example and strip it down so just the URL site is displayed.
    Then editing the Main.jsjsjs ($Step$ $4$ $of$ $the$ $OP$) $to$ $any$ $other$ $mobile$ $URL$ ($Step$ $5$ $of$ $the$ $OP$) $could$ $then$ $have$ $it$ $display$ $just$ $that$ $site$ $instead$.
    HP Touchpad 32GB
    Quote Originally Posted by WknThDg View Post
    A great example of an Enyo app for the TouchPad (that basically displays a mobile website) is gass buddy free.
    Perhaps someone with developer skills can use this app as a template/example and strip it down so just the URL site is displayed.
    Then editing the Main.jsjsjs ($Step$ $4$ $of$ $the$ $OP$) $to$ $any$ $other$ $mobile$ $URL$ ($Step$ $5$ $of$ $the$ $OP$) $could$ $then$ $have$ $it$ $display$ $just$ $that$ $site$ $instead$.
    gass buddy free doesn't work in Canada or atleast the catalog says it's not an app.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast