1.    #1  
    Hello all!

I have had a sprint palm pre since day one. I just bought a replacement pre off ebay, its in great shape however someone has done some mods to it that I cant seem to get rid of.

I did a full erase x3 and it still has the mods the person did, the one that is bugging me the most is the uberCalendar. its nice has lots of options but it doesnt show any of my yahoo stuff like my old pre does. I have years of birthdays and other important dates stored under my yahoo account calendar.
    I installed the webos quick installer, and under patches it does not show the ubercalendar so I installed the uberCalendar just to see if it would fox this, same thing doesnt sync yahoo. so I used the webos wuick installer to unistall the patch. it removes the patch but I still have the uber options and doesnt sync yahoo. screw it I just want the normal calendar that comes on the pre, some please guide me to restoring this pre to factory! I have done everything the forums I have found said to do.
    Also due to some of these mods when I am using google email and responding to someone that I chat with alot thru email it lags extremely long time. My old pre never did this, in fact non of my pre's did this. Seems to be only on the longer emails, but still never had this problem on "bone stock" sprint palm pre's.

Thanks for your time,
    Brian (long llive webos!!!)
    p.s. after using my webos device for 2.5 years i cant figure out what the android and apple hipe is all about! Webos rules with ease of use and card views!
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by bingles View Post
    Hello all!

I have had a sprint palm pre since day one. I just bought a replacement pre off ebay, its in great shape however someone has done some mods to it that I cant seem to get rid of.

I did a full erase x3 and it still has the mods the person did, the one that is bugging me the most is the uberCalendar. its nice has lots of options but it doesnt show any of my yahoo stuff like my old pre does. I have years of birthdays and other important dates stored under my yahoo account calendar.
    I installed the webos quick installer, and under patches it does not show the ubercalendar so I installed the uberCalendar just to see if it would fox this, same thing doesnt sync yahoo. so I used the webos wuick installer to unistall the patch. it removes the patch but I still have the uber options and doesnt sync yahoo. screw it I just want the normal calendar that comes on the pre, some please guide me to restoring this pre to factory! I have done everything the forums I have found said to do.
    Also due to some of these mods when I am using google email and responding to someone that I chat with alot thru email it lags extremely long time. My old pre never did this, in fact non of my pre's did this. Seems to be only on the longer emails, but still never had this problem on "bone stock" sprint palm pre's.

Thanks for your time,
    Brian (long llive webos!!!)
    p.s. after using my webos device for 2.5 years i cant figure out what the android and apple hipe is all about! Webos rules with ease of use and card views!
    oh and there isnt a whole lot I havent done on my pre, so hopefully I will be easy to guide in the right direction.
    Bone stock would be great... I will had the patches and fixes I want after words...

again thanks for your time
    brian