Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By EvanKr
  • 1 Post By dcbo89
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    UPDATE (1/23/012): Hello,

Thank you for your feedback letter to Gameloft Support.

It might be that the version of your game needs some sort of an update.

I've forwarded the info to our developers and they will try to help you with the problem.

You can contact us by phone from our contact page www.gameloft.com/contact

Best regards,
    -------------------------------
    N***** K*******
    Customer Care Agent
    http://www.gameloft.com/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I wrote saying,(couldnt find email from sent/outbox folder).

I dont think you understand, my issue is for the Hewlett Packard webOS Touchpad not the Research In Motion BlackBerry PlayBook. Is there a number i can call to talk to a live person? This is ridiculous.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Dear Customer,

Thank you for your letter to Gameloft Support.

My name is N***** and I want to apologize if we have offended you in any way. Believe me we didn't intend to do this.

I will answer all your questions in the same sequence you've asked me.

1. The game Asphalt 6 has Online multiplayer mode via Wi-FI (using Gameloft Live account) on Web OS.

2. NOVA 2 has an Online WI-Fi multiplayer the same way as Asphalt 6 has.

3. The original NOVA had been removed from sale at App Catalogue due to the business matters.

4. Shrek Kart, doesn't have Multiplayer mode at the moment. But this could change with the next update for the game.

We appreciate your support of our work and products.

We will consider more updates and better games for BB Playbook.

Best regards,
    N***** K*******
    Customer Care Agent
    Mobile Games - Top iPhone Games, Android Games, Java Games for Cell Phones | Gameloft

I don't believe you read my email/support ticket. As a long time customer on many different platforms, I do not appreciate this generic email and I am greatly offended.

1. That generic email was very rude, and this makes me want to not purchase any more gameloft titles on future devices.

2. Let me make it easier.

3. Question 1: Does Asphault 6 Adrenaline HD on webOS have a multiplayer mode via wifi or gameloft live, like its Apple and Android counterparts?

4. Question 2: Does N. O. V. A. 2 on webOS have a multiplayer mode via wifi or gameloft live, like its Apple and Android counterparts? (NOVA1 on webOS had at least wifi).

5. Question 3: Does the original NOVA still exist in the webOS app catalog? I cannot find/download it. I have it on my pre- palm profile, and it synced to one of my touchpads, but I can't find it to purchase and download it on my other touchpad.

6. Question 4: Does Shrek Kart HD on webOS have a multiplayer mode via wifi or gameloft live, like its Apple and Android counterparts?

7. A generic email and bad customer service should not be something to lose a customer over. Gameloft titles are fun, but easily avoidable.

8. Keep the webOS support, please update your current games, and continue brining all your new titles from Apple and Android to webOS. webOS is not going any where, you have lots of fans!

Loyal customer,

Al

-- Sent from my webOS TouchPad, King of the Mobile OS!

On Dec 30, 2011 7:51 AM, Gameloft Customer Care <support@gameloft.com> wrote:
    Hello,
    thanks for contacting Gameloft Customer Care.

I'm sorry to inform you,that according to business matters these games were taken out from the sale.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Kind regards,
    Alexandra Dovgan
    Customer Care Agent
    Mobile Games - Top iPhone Games, Android Games, Java Games for Cell Phones | Gameloft

On Sun, 25 Dec 2011 02:09:40 +0000, <xxxxxx@yahoo.com> wrote:
    > Customer Information:
    > Name: xx
    > E-mail: xxxxxx@yahoo.com
    > Language: English
    > Phone Number: xxxxxxx
    > Country: United States
    > Operator: init
    > Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
    > Platform: Hewlett-Packard Touchpad
    > Firmware:
    > Purchase Information:
    > Game(s): Asphault 6 Adrenaline Rush, NOVA, NOVA2, Shrek Kart
    > Store:
    > Customer number:
    > Order number:
    > Download date: 2011/12/24
    > Customer Message:
    > My Asphault6, Nova2, and SHrek Kart HD dont have an option to connect to multiplayer mode vs wifi or gameloft live. Is this evena available on webOS? Nova worked on my pre- . Also I cant seem to find nova to download on my HP webOS touchpad. When i search it just shows NOVA2. I have it on my palm profile on one of my touchpads. I would like to purchase it on another touchpad so i can play on wifi with it. Same with SHrek Kart and A6. Please let me know if this feature is even available, if it is where is it, if its not remove it from game description OR even better please implement these the multiplayer options. webOS is not dead, keep up the support and please continue with adding more and more games!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So far to my understanding the webOS playbook does have multiplayer for asphalt6 and nova2, anyone else find anything else ? its so hard to get in contact with them, and they have no idea what they are talkin about.
    Last edited by h2o826; 01/23/2012 at 02:54 PM.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Why don't they just update their webOS Playbook games like they do for the Asus Galaxy Tab or the Toshiba iPad? :P
    Vistaus likes this.
    I don't know about the playbook but I wanted to reply about the generic email.

Do not send these out, they are never relevant and they are 100% going to annoy people. Reading and responding to emails is not that hard, even if it takes a day or 2 longer to reply that's allright. And if I pay as much as I do for school then you damn well better have decent people responding tot he ******* emails.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Proud Canadian owner of
    Palm Pre- WebOS 2.1 Sept 2009
    HP Touchpad WebOS 3.0 July 2011
    Palm Pre3 AT&T October 2011
    Vistaus likes this.
    Would you mind asking them -where- the multiplayer option is?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    You have to enter a secret code to get the multiplayer modes.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanKr View Post
    Why don't they just update their webOS Playbook games like they do for the Asus Galaxy Tab or the Toshiba iPad? :P
    ++++++++++++++1 that was if the phrase "truly ingenious" and "awesome" had a child.

Quote Originally Posted by dcbo89 View Post
    I don't know about the playbook but I wanted to reply about the generic email.

Do not send these out, they are never relevant and they are 100% going to annoy people. Reading and responding to emails is not that hard, even if it takes a day or 2 longer to reply that's allright. And if I pay as much as I do for school then you damn well better have decent people responding tot he ******* emails.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Yeah i was really ticked, if you read what i wrote back to them, i replied today after i got a response.

Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    Would you mind asking them -where- the multiplayer option is?
    I asked them for a phone# to speak with someone, they clearly dont know what they are talking about. There is no multiplayer for webOS. Search up asphalt 6 multplayer on youtube and you will get the option right under garage. I uploaded a pic to flickr, waiting for it to show up so i can post link.

Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    You have to enter a secret code to get the multiplayer modes.
    yeah go into the bathroom, turn off all the lights, look in the mirror and say Steve Jobs 3 times.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    op updated with current feedback, "some sort of update" /sigh