Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By devwithoutpower
  • 1 Post By piagio2000
  1.    #1  
    3.0.5 comes with Adobe Reader 10.3.484 - which luckily for us can be easily patched...

Extract attached zip on device ... then run pdf-pp.sh ... if everything goes well you will get this output:

Checking arxservice version
    Checking PxxService.jsjsjs
    Patching PxxService.jsjsjs
    Checking PxxArea.jsjsjs
    Patching PxxArea.jsjsjs - $components$[]
    Patching PxxArea.jsjsjs - $pwdOk$
    Patching PxxArea.jsjsjs - $openCallback$

WARNING!!! AR caches pre-rendered pages in /media/internal/appdata/.cache - these are simple UNPROTECTED png images ... keep this in mind when opening sensitive documents on your device
    Attached Files Attached Files
    kjhenrie likes this.
    Still waiting on 3.0.5, but if this does work then thank you very much!
    Will this be patch included in future enhancements to AR?
    It'll really be cool if something like this is included as part of the major updates thats coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by p41m3r View Post
    It'll really be cool if something like this is included as part of the major updates thats coming.
    Yes, just waiting on a few more checks and we are good to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by knownboyofno View Post
    Yes, just waiting on a few more checks and we are good to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by p41m3r View Post
    Patched version 2.0.0 includes this patch and is ready to download.
    very new to my touchpad (only got it last week) and I have 3.0.5 installed. Can anyone tell me where I should extract the zip file to? And then how to run the .sh file?

Wouldn't extract on TP so I downloaded to PC them moved the .sh over using USB cabe, but it isn't running.
    Help would be much appreciated
    adamjamess#AC likes this.
    Need help with this as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by piagio2000 View Post
    very new to my touchpad (only got it last week) and I have 3.0.5 installed. Can anyone tell me where I should extract the zip file to? And then how to run the .sh file?

Wouldn't extract on TP so I downloaded to PC them moved the .sh over using USB cabe, but it isn't running.
    Dont worry about that; its not needed anymore. The new optimized versions of the PDF reader have the functionality built in. Simply download and install one of them from this page (try the mupdf version 2.0.6).