Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I patched Pandora app to make it fullscreen, which I had to email to my self to install.

Not a problem there, worked great...full screen and all.

Until I shut off the TP for an hour or so. Then I went to my app list to listen to Pandora again and the app was gone???

So I figured that maybe the patch might have something to do with it disappearing, so I went back to the app cat and Pandora is noware to be found?

So now I don't have Pandora now.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanx in advance.
  3.    #3  
    beangeary,

are you reading my post right?

I want to know what happened to the "Pandora App" in the app catalog, not to go to the site. I've been using Pandora for years, so I should know how to get there by now...why.

Thanks any hoot.
    Does it show up if you use JustType?
    I was jsut suggesting a workaround. DOes it show up in your Application list under device info?
    Just did the 3.0.5 OTA upgrade & verified I still have Pandora app installed & in my catalog.

BTW, where can I get that Pandora touchpad full screen patch?
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Verell View Post
    Just did the 3.0.5 OTA upgrade & verified I still have Pandora app installed & in my catalog.

BTW, where can I get that Pandora touchpad full screen patch?
    [PATCH] Pan___do___ra for TouchPad
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.

|wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by beangeary View Post
    I was jsut suggesting a workaround. DOes it show up in your Application list under device info?
    beangeary,

So sorry didn't mean to come off as venting towards you. I know your just trying to help man.

Thanks bud.

But the women on the bicycle with helment, doesn't need to be so harsh though. Not nice tard. Not nice at all.

The app is totally different then the site, not to mention convenience factor and look.

Thanks Twack, for your patch but I don't know what might have happened.

The app just doesn't show up anymore in the app cat. I tried typing in just type....zero, nada.

What's even weirder is I used it for like an hour, shut down the TP for about an hour, went back to my apps to listen to more "Pandora", and it was gone. Poooof!
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shoutcastR View Post
    beangeary,

So sorry didn't mean to come off as venting towards you. I know your just trying to help man.

Thanks bud.

But the women on the bicycle with helment, doesn't need to be so harsh though. Not nice tard. Not nice at all.

The app is totally different then the site, not to mention convenience factor and look.

Thanks Twack, for your patch but I don't know what might have happened.

The app just doesn't show up anymore in the app cat. I tried typing in just type....zero, nada.

What's even weirder is I used it for like an hour, shut down the TP for about an hour, went back to my apps to listen to more "Pandora", and it was gone. Poooof!
    Does the directory "/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.pandora/" still exists? And if it does, does it have stuff in it?
    TWack

no prob

was it in your app list?
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by twack View Post
    Does the directory "/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.pandora/" still exists? And if it does, does it have stuff in it?
    twack,

Sorry was away for a bit,...now back.

No, "com.palm.pandora" is not in the list.

I'm looking in "Internalz Pro"

There is two of the same pandora patch listed. Is this normal to have two listed? Should I just have only one?

Thanks.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by beangeary View Post

was it in your app list?
    beangeary,

unfortunately no, it's not in my app list. Now the question is why it's not there anymore?

Thanks.
    Hmm... Doesn't help you in your situation, but I just doublechecked and mine is still there when I bring up the app launcher. Note that the Pandora app is not patched for me, though.

And I checked and it is showing up in the app catalog for me (but then, maybe that's because it is installed locally - maybe it disappears from the app catalog if you don't already have it installed).
  14.    #14  
    Scotland,

Here is a crazy thought,....maybe I should delete the two pandora patches in the "/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/" folder?

Could this be why I don't see it in the list anymore.

what do think twack. Yes?

EDIT: I deleted both patches, still no joy.

Well,... at least I still have "LastFM" right?

Thanks.
    Last edited by shoutcastR; 01/13/2012 at 04:59 PM.
  15.    #15  
    Good news!, I have "Pandora" back again and applied the patch again.

Restarted, and the app is still there.

I had to go here to reinstall because this just would not show up in app catalog anymore, this is very strange.

http://www.webosnation.com/pandora-radio

Thanks all.
    Bummer, doesn't show up in my catalog either, don't know how I'd reinstall either if I had to, not apparent to me how to get from the above link either.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    Bummer, doesn't show up in my catalog either, don't know how I'd reinstall either if I had to, not apparent to me how to get from the above link either.
    Sorry, I've been out of the office and off-line.....

Here is the link directly to it in the catalog:
    http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...m.palm.pandora

By the way, I believe the patches in the directory are from when you #1 tried once, #2 did fully install. You can delete those files as there is no "un-install" for 3rd party apps right now.

I mean.....
    Check to see what the visibility setting is in the upper right part of the catalog window, change it "All"

Cheers
    Last edited by twack; 01/13/2012 at 10:18 PM.
    TWack

Thanks twack, after dinking around in the app catalog I found that if I change the little drop down filter towards the upper right of the app catalog from touchpad to all that pandora now shows up. Guess it's listed as supporting touchpad but not specifically "for touchpad". Little odd but maybe makes sense.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    Thanks twack, after dinking around in the app catalog I found that if I change the little drop down filter towards the upper right of the app catalog from touchpad to all that pandora now shows up. Guess it's listed as supporting touchpad but not specifically "for touchpad". Little odd but maybe makes sense.
    Tex'

That's what I said...

Just kidding, I jokingly added it to my post above you.
    TWack

Quote Originally Posted by twack View Post
    Tex'

That's what I said...

Just kidding, I jokingly added it to my post above you.
    Hah, ok, one of my bad habits, if I have something in mind to post, I tend to only 1/2 read posts on the way to posting same. I've gotten in trouble from that at work more than once. Thanks again.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast