Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes
  1.    #1  
    Evernote app (E Notes) for TouchPad is available now in App Catalog.

YouTube video at:

Few things to note:
    - This app requires internet connection for accessing notes. (i.e. works online mode only).

Application details are given below:

E Notes is an app for accessing the Evernote account in webOS tablet, application features are listed below.

Features:

+ Add Notebooks
    + Set Notebook as default
    + Add Tags
    + Collapse Tags list
    + Add / Delete Notes
    + Create To-Do Tasks
    + Add Notes by E-mail (Creates note with Attachments)
    + Edit Notes
    + Edit Note Tags
    + Search Notes
    + Preferences for sorting and listing notes
    + Auto-login into account
    + Share Note via E-mail Note option

Screen-shots are attached below.

Regards,
    Petro
    ------------------------------
    My Apps:
    Touch Surf
    E Notes
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by petropeter; 02/01/2012 at 09:24 AM. Reason: App updated in catalog
    ... people hammer me for using a blue theme, for not "looking like a webOS app" .. *grin* that looks great, can't wait to get it.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    wow I thought it would never happen. How do you make this app? I thought only evernote official can release it.
  4.    #4  
    Evernote provides developer API for accessing notes, but there is very limited info on implementing it using JavaScript, that's why the delay... It was a bouncy ride... Hope you guys will like it.

-Petro

Quote Originally Posted by matchqq View Post
    wow I thought it would never happen. How do you make this app? I thought only evernote official can release it.
    knownboyofno and brum like this.
    I just installed the Evernote patch yesterday, but this is going to be super perfect. Thanks!!!!
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Any info on price?
    Sprint Prē & Pixi, and HP TouchPad
  7.    #7  
    1.00 $

-Petro
    ----------------------
    My Apps:
    Touch Surf
    E Notes

Quote Originally Posted by iharley View Post
    Any info on price?
    Last edited by petropeter; 01/19/2012 at 09:34 AM.
    starbuckk and stbxxl like this.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Thank you..... this is great news! I'll be watching for it so I can purchase.
    Great! Can't wait... :-)
    I'll buy this for a dollar, can't wait for its release.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Positively AWESOME!!!!!! Now at the risk of being an insatiable customer (I'll fork over the buck as soon as it hits the market), I'll toss in a FEW MORE bucks if you add off line sync in a future release.

However, I am VERY happy that you did not delay the release for that feature. Watching the video makes it clear you put a massive amount of effort into this. Thanks a bunch!
    ---
    Handspring Visor>Sony 710c>Sony NX60>Sony NX80>Treo 700p>Palm Pre Plus>Went over to the dark side with phone->Samsung Droid Charge
    HP Touchpad!
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Sweet!
    Looks great I'll buy
    *tap tap tap* sound of foot waiting . . . Hurry up HP minions! LOL
  15.    #15  
    The app is still under review, may be the name of the app is causing the delay? should I submit the app with a different name and cancel the current submission?

Your suggestions are welcome...

-Petz

Quote Originally Posted by paradice View Post
    *tap tap tap* sound of foot waiting . . . Hurry up HP minions! LOL
    If you got permission from Evernote to make this app then the name should be fine.
  17.    #17  
    This app was created using developer API provided by Evernote, lately, I saw their trademark policies, Evernote Trademarks | Evernote Corporation

It says, it's not a good practice to include Evernote in application name, so I was planning to change the app name once the initial version is published, to meet their guidelines.

App name change should not impact existing users, as long as app ID is same.

Regards,
    Petro

Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    If you got permission from Evernote to make this app then the name should be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by petropeter View Post
    The app is still under review, may be the name of the app is causing the delay? should I submit the app with a different name and cancel the current submission?
    I hadn't said anything in this thread, but it had occurred to me that using "Evernote" in the name would probably cause a problem with App Catalog approval. Even if you got Evernote's permission (which I doubt you could, since they already have a webOS app), it would still slow down the AppCat approval process while that permission was confirmed.

I'd recommend that you just pull it and resubmit with a new name.

How about "ForeverNote"? Or "EveryNote"? Or even "EverAfterNote"?
    A differentiating name is definitely in order. ForeverNote (one word) as suggested by the previous poster gets my vote. The search engine will find it as long as evernote is part of the description.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    ---
    Handspring Visor>Sony 710c>Sony NX60>Sony NX80>Treo 700p>Palm Pre Plus>Went over to the dark side with phone->Samsung Droid Charge
    HP Touchpad!
  20.    #20  
    E Notes is available now in App Catalog... your comments are welcome.

-Petro

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuckk View Post
    A differentiating name is definitely in order. ForeverNote (one word) as suggested by the previous poster gets my vote. The search engine will find it as long as evernote is part of the description.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    Attached Images Attached Images
Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast