Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes
    I have a Palm Pre Pre on Verizon. I still cannot access my Evernote account using the Evernote for Palm Pre (version 1.4.15) app. I have been using the web to access my notes via my Pre. Just one more reason why I am thinking to switch to the iPhone come September 2012.

Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePalmPrePlus View Post
    I have a Palm Pre Pre on Verizon. I still cannot access my Evernote account using the Evernote for Palm Pre (version 1.4.15) app. I have been using the web to access my notes via my Pre. Just one more reason why I am thinking to switch to the iPhone come September 2012.

Mike
    Look up a few posts above yours, the day before your post it was announced that Evernote is working the problem, have ID'ed a fix and expect to have it available Wed 4/18.

"STUFF" happens.

Your info is avaialble on your Pre or Pad by using browser and Evernote Mobile Login -- not quite as good as the app, but useable until the fix is in place - IMHO.
    Dave
    ... Not really and definitely willing to help.
  3.    #163  
    Evernote pushed the fix to SANDBOX environment, IT IS WORKING NOW

Once the fix is pushed to production environment (mostly Wednesday), will test it, then publish my app again for new users and for the ones who deleted it.

Regards,
    Petro
    Quote Originally Posted by dignitary View Post
    Well, you'd be wrong; the Kindle Fire is in second place by a huge margin (nearly 5x sales) over the Touchpad.

From about 2 weeks ago: (Apple's tablet share slides in Q4 following Kindle Fire launch)

Actual sales numbers in that above link also, but anyway, back to Evernote.

That said, it's quite possible Evernote changed its APIs as part of its maintenance action. Has anyone looked into other "unofficial" Evernote clients on other platforms to see if they're experiencing the same problems? That may be a clear indicator of what's wrong.
    My bad - I remembered reading that the Touchpad was #2 at one point to the iPad - post-HP firesale and (as you point out) pre-Kindle Fire. Guess I forgot that the Fire is technically a tablet and not just a souped up Kindle (which it kind of is in my mind). My main point was to remind them that webOS user base isn't completely insignificant and its plight on this front should warrant some of Evernote's attention re: the same - and not to be the Cliff Clavin of gadget sales figures.
    Quote Originally Posted by petropeter View Post
    FINALLY, some good news from dev support team... but looks like they will need one more week for the fix. Hopefully, I don't need to make changes to E-Notes.

"We pinned down the error and it will be fixing in our next release (next Wednesday)."

Regards,
    Petro
    Wednesday has come and gone--has there been any more news on the Evernote update?
    I just checked status.evernote.com and it says their servers WERE updated today
    Apr 18, 2012 (5:05 pm PT)
    Server maintenance complete
    All systems are updated.
    Apr 18, 2012 (4:19 pm PT)
    Systems maintenance today
    We will be doing some systems maintenance starting at 4:30 PDT today. This may result in a brief interruption of service.*
    Yet, Evernote for WebOS still doesn't work on my touchpad. I don't have Enotes, so I'm not sure if the maintenance done today has allowed Enotes to function normally or not. As many others, I'm impatiently waiting for Evernote to start working again.
    Still nothing :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_gusto View Post
    Still nothing :-(
    Same here
    Could Petro confirm (guess he's in the best position to know) whether or not Evernote included the changes to accomodate Enotes. If the changes weren't included any idea as to when they might be?
    No update so far for Evernote for the Pre3.
  11.    #171  
    Didn't hear anything yet... following-up with dev support team.

-Petro

Quote Originally Posted by db4421 View Post
    Could Petro confirm (guess he's in the best position to know) whether or not Evernote included the changes to accomodate Enotes. If the changes weren't included any idea as to when they might be?
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Evernote is still not working on my Touchpad or Pre 2.
    Pre 2, TouchPad 32
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    It's back online now. I've not test the sync but I have access on both Pixi and Tpad
    I can confirm that it is back on line and syncs from evernote to eNote... I have not tested back up however.
    Things are working for me as well on Touchpad and Pre3. I'm glad to see this resolved. I'm also looking forward to seeing Petro's app back in the catalog so I can purchase it.
  16.    #176  
    Yes, E Notes is working now... Submitted my app again

-Petro
    bethel95 likes this.
    yeehah, Evernote working on Pre3 in the UK.

thank you
    Tested, back to normal... and the response from server seems a bit faster than before.
    Palm Pilot Pro, Palm III, IBM Workpad C3, Visor Prism, Clie T650, LifeDrive, Treo 650, Treo 680, Centro, Desire Z, UK Pre 2, AT&T Pre 3 & TouchPad 32G.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Pre 2 and TP both have working evernote now.
    Pre 2, TouchPad 32
    Quote Originally Posted by petropeter View Post
    If light bulb is ON, it prevents the screen from going to sleep (requested by one of the users)

-Petro
    I see the point in the feature, but the icon still just feels wrong and unintuitive--I guess it's because there's nothing about the light bulb that says "keep the screen viewable" to me.

What would you think of using a push pin, instead? Have the pin out for normal screen dimming/blanking, and tap to push it in to keep the screen viewable.

What do some of the rest of y'all think?
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast