Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by petropeter View Post
    Submitted v1.2.0, it has following features...

- PRE 3 Support
    - View notes with password-protected (encrypted) texts
    - Update Notebook Name
    - Update Tag Name
    - Ability to prevent screen from going to sleep

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5ubET8CpXc[/YT]

Petro - 1.2 is now available for the Touchpad, but isn't available in the Pre3 app catalog. Do you know when it will be?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  2.    #102  
    Hmmm, strange.... i thought they update app catalog at the same time across all devices...

-Petro

Quote Originally Posted by stuartbritt View Post
    Petro - 1.2 is now available for the Touchpad, but isn't available in the Pre3 app catalog. Do you know when it will be?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    i am still not able to see all of my notes -- only 53 out of about 2000. At one point, I got a message in the statusbar that said something like "Unable to get note count". Like the improvements, though.

Will the Pre3 version work on a Pre2 with Enyo?

Also, I still have the following requests (as a reminder):

1. Could you show tags with nesting like the desktop and web apps?
    2. Could you indicated the number of notes currently displayed in the middle pane like the web app (i.e. 1 - 12 of 1726)?
    E-Notes was just named a "must have" app for Evernote users by Internet Gumshoe, as well as being one of top-rated webOS apps overall on that site.

For those who aren't familiar with Internet Gumshoe, it's the featured app review site in the webOS News app.
    Last edited by bethel95; 03/17/2012 at 10:20 AM.
    petropeter likes this.
  5.    #105  
    thanks for providing the link... Great to see both Touch Surf and E Notes having positive reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bethel95 View Post
    E-Notes was just named a "must have" app for Evernote users by Internet Gumshoe, as well as being one of top-rated webOS apps overall on that site.

For those who aren't familiar with Internet Gumshoe, it's the featured app review site in the webOS News app.
    I have some old notes that display in the small font that I'd like to change to the normal font.

Would it be possible to add the font selector to the note edit scene and apply text size changes to selected text (or if not selected text, then the whole note)?
    Great app! I use it daily, and no longer use Simplenote (Noted!, pondNotes) for text notes.

Is it possible to have more notes than 25 in the list (50, 100) or is that an Enyo limitation?

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  8.    #108  
    It should be possible, only thing is, it should not slow down the app... will try to add 50 list in future release...

-Petro

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowhammer View Post
    Great app! I use it daily, and no longer use Simplenote (Noted!, pondNotes) for text notes.

Is it possible to have more notes than 25 in the list (50, 100) or is that an Enyo limitation?

9.    #109  
    Did'nt get much luck with rich text formatting.... still looking

-Petro

I have some old notes that display in the small font that I'd like to change to the normal font.

Would it be possible to add the font selector to the note edit scene and apply text size changes to selected text (or if not selected text, then the whole note)?
    What's the function of the light bulb icon on the bottom right?
  11.    #111  
    If light bulb is ON, it prevents the screen from going to sleep (requested by one of the users)

-Petro

What's the function of the light bulb icon on the bottom right?
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    It could be just me, but E Notes on my Touchpad isn't able to connect to Evernote this morning. I'm wondering if others are having this issue as well or if there is any hint as to what I can do to troubleshoot or fix?
    It could be just me, but E Notes on my Touchpad isn't able to connect to Evernote this morning. I'm wondering if others are having this issue as well or if there is any hint as to what I can do to troubleshoot or fix?
    It's not just you. I'm getting a "Failed to connect to Evernote" error message this morning as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowhammer View Post
    It's not just you. I'm getting a "Failed to connect to Evernote" error message this morning as well.

Same here
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    same here.. not being able to use it is a reminder of how much I use the app. Hoping the issue gets resolved soon.
    Last edited by GiffordT; 04/06/2012 at 03:02 PM.
  16.    #116  
    Looks like something got changed in Evernote API, trying to contact Evernote support.

-Petro

Quote Originally Posted by thrrgilag707 View Post
  17.    #117  
    I am seeing same problem with the default Evernote App for webOS phones.

trying to get details from Evernote support team.

-Petro

Quote Originally Posted by petropeter View Post
    Looks like something got changed in Evernote API, trying to contact Evernote support.

-Petro
    I have an original Sprint Palm Pre and have similar issues connecting to Evernote. A popup tells me, "Offline, Unable to log in while offline." But I'm not and I can get to the web version just fine.

I tried checking Evernote's server status here: https://status.evernote.com/ but can't get through. When I was on it earlier it had said something about a server update having been completed.

This is a list of the things that happened last night:

Apr 4, 2012 (4:05 pm PT)
    Service Update Complete
    All servers updated.

Apr 4, 2012 (3:55 pm PT)
    Service Update Beginning
    Expect slowed connections for the next 10 minutes.

Apr 4, 2012 (3:55 pm PT)
    Server Maintenance Complete
    All servers in queue updated

It would look like their update didn't include WebOS...
    Last edited by brockota; 04/05/2012 at 06:42 PM. Reason: update
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I am unable to get into Evernote with Veer, Pre3 or touchpad, but Touchpad w Android using freetether is fine, must be a problem w WebOS and their servers. Really hoping they get this fixed soon. Wonder if this should be front page on Webos nation to prevent folks like me from thinking something happened to their devices
    Quote Originally Posted by GiffordT View Post
    same here..
    Add me to the list of folks that are receiving the "failed to connect to Evernote" error.