Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    Any idea when 1.1 will hit the catalogue?

Alan
  2.    #62  
    I already submitted the update last tuesday, normally it takes 3-4 business days, not sure why they are taking lot of time... My guess is, because of the month-end it's getting delayed

Quote Originally Posted by alan sh View Post
    Any idea when 1.1 will hit the catalogue?

Alan
    Quote Originally Posted by petropeter View Post
    Thanks for the comments.

I am still new to webOS development, need to look at Pre3 integration.

Regarding Just Type integration, can you please elaborate?

Regards,
    Petro
    Regarding Just Type integration, I mean it would be great to just be able to start typing in Just Type and send straight to your default notebook in evernote.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    This is absolutely fantastic - thanks so much for making this... my touchpad finally feels complete (well, nearly... I'm sure there's plenty more I could think of!).

One thing - could you make it an option to download (rather than open in the default editor) an attachment in a note. PDF's for example open automatically in adobe, but I want to use picsel... or I might want to send the attachment in an email. Simply downloading it to the filesystem would be great!

Many thanks...
  5.    #65  
    richardfrank,

All the attachments gets downloaded to TouchPad, by default, before opening it, download location is /media/internal/evernotewebos.

In picsel, we can see the files under, My Documents -> evernotewebos folder.

-Petro

Quote Originally Posted by richardfrank View Post
    This is absolutely fantastic - thanks so much for making this... my touchpad finally feels complete (well, nearly... I'm sure there's plenty more I could think of!).

One thing - could you make it an option to download (rather than open in the default editor) an attachment in a note. PDF's for example open automatically in adobe, but I want to use picsel... or I might want to send the attachment in an email. Simply downloading it to the filesystem would be great!

Many thanks...
    richardfrank,

All the attachments gets downloaded to TouchPad, by default, before opening it, download location is /media/internal/evernotewebos.

In picsel, we can see the files under, My Documents -> evernotewebos folder.

-Petro
    Thanks Petro - that's really helpful.

Can I suggest it would make a really useful option though? If I've got a file attached to a note that I don't want to open in the default app, it would feel much neater to just download it (with perhaps a pop-up saying where it's gone), than to have to see the app open, close it again and then go retrieve...

Anyway, I small matter, but thanks for such a swift response... and for the app!
  7.    #67  
    This is the update I got from App Review Team regarding update v1.1:

"Looks like the security scanner is having trouble unpacking your app. We'll get it pushed through soon, but if you need to do anything to resubmit we'll let you know."

-Petro
    wow, you really broke it.

Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Any thoughts of releasing a phone version of your app? I would buy a second copy for my Pre2.
  10.    #70  
    Is there a demand for phone version? Evernote's app is not user friendly? How E Notes will be useful? (trying to understand)

I tried running E Notes on Pre 3 Emulator, Only main issue that I am seeing is with the attachments, it will take some time.

Regards,
    Petro

Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntite View Post
    Any thoughts of releasing a phone version of your app? I would buy a second copy for my Pre2.
    It just hit the App Catalog and Software Manager.
    petropeter likes this.
    Still having issues with (jpg) attachments not downloading, I'm afraid
  13.    #73  
    Is it failing for a specific JPG file or all the JPG files? is other attachment types like TXT, PNG, etc. are getting downloaded properly?

If JPG fails, try downloading it again once, see if that help.

Is anyone else having the same issue?

-Petro

Quote Originally Posted by robvanvliet View Post
    Still having issues with (jpg) attachments not downloading, I'm afraid
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Is it failing for a specific JPG file or all the JPG files? is other attachment types like TXT, PNG, etc. are getting downloaded properly?

-Petro
    It works for me in 1.1.0 but not reliably so. For some reason it works for some notes but not for others. I can't really see why there's a difference though.

Btw, I also have a feature request: Would it be possible to add a refresh button to the Notebooks & Tags pane?

Thanks.
  15.    #75  
    I have Refresh option available under App Menu item, it reloads all the contents... is it not helpful?

-Petro

Quote Originally Posted by STBXXL View Post
    It works for me in 1.1.0 but not reliably so. For some reason it works for some notes but not for others. I can't really see why there's a difference though.

Btw, I also have a feature request: Would it be possible to add a refresh button to the Notebooks & Tags pane?

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    I have Refresh option available under App Menu item, it reloads all the contents... is it not helpful?

-Petro
    Yes this works. However a refresh button would be faster as I don't have to open the menu and select this function
  17.    #77  
    Oh ok, got it... we need refresh as a button in pane, instead of app menu item.

Quote Originally Posted by STBXXL View Post
    Yes this works. However a refresh button would be faster as I don't have to open the menu and select this function

-Petro
    The problem occurs for relatively large (1 MB) JPG attachments
    I am having a problem where ENotes is only showing that I have 205 notes, but I really have about 2000.
  20.    #80  
    Strange, let me see if I can simulate this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntite View Post
    I am having a problem where ENotes is only showing that I have 205 notes, but I really have about 2000.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast