Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes
  1.    #41  
    Thanks for the comments.

I am still new to webOS development, need to look at Pre3 integration.

Regarding Just Type integration, can you please elaborate?

Regards,
    Petro

Quote Originally Posted by stuartbritt View Post
    Great app thanks!

Do you have any plans for a version that will run on the Pre3? (It is enyo after all...)

Just Type integration would be really cool too.

Thanks again

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Just downloaded E Note. Keep up the good work.
    The app looks nice, but the name is obscure. Didn't realize that E Note was the 3rd Evernote app for the touchpad. I'm sure a lot of other don't know it either
  4.    #44  
    I agree, but earlier I had Evernote in app name, it was taking forever for approval also I think it's not legal to have Evernote in app name... is there any other way by which we can make others know? suggestions are welcome

-Petro

Quote Originally Posted by DumbPreCommenter View Post
    The app looks nice, but the name is obscure. Didn't realize that E Note was the 3rd Evernote app for the touchpad. I'm sure a lot of other don't know it either
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by petropeter View Post
    I agree, but earlier I had Evernote in app name, it was taking forever for approval also I think it's not legal to have Evernote in app name... is there any other way by which we can make others know? suggestions are welcome

-Petro
    You could change the color from yellow to some sort of green. That would distinct it to other non Evernote apps. You could also use a different name such as Everynote or NotesForever.
  6.    #46  
    If you are a E Notes user, please share it across, if you like the app... I think that's the best way to let others know.

Appreciate your help.

Regards,
    Petro
    Just thought I'd add that this is the #2 google search result for 'evernote touchpad'
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    petropeter likes this.
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    I bought it yesterday. Very nice, but I found an issue (I won't call it a bug yet).

I created a new note. It had 1 line in it. Closed it. Reopened it, added one more line. Closed it - it would not save it (came up with an error).

Edited a different note (created some time ago). No issues. Back to my original note. Can't add anything.

Went onto the other Evernote app (the free one). Edited the note. Added a line. Saved it. No issues. Back to E-note - edited the note. Added a line. All OK now.

So, what is it with 1 line notes? I haven't tried it again, but that's the only thing I can think of.

Alan
  9.    #49  
    Hi,

I was able to test Edit Note functionality only with the notes I had.

So, if you are facing any issue with editing certain kind of a note, it will great if you can provide me with the content you are trying to add to the note or the way to simulate the issue, so that I can debug it to resolve the issue.

I will try your steps, to see if I am able to simulate the issue.

The thing is, API accepts the content as raw data instead of encoded form, so, if we have some wild characters, it might fail.

Hope it helps.

-Petro

Quote Originally Posted by alan sh View Post
    I bought it yesterday. Very nice, but I found an issue (I won't call it a bug yet).

I created a new note. It had 1 line in it. Closed it. Reopened it, added one more line. Closed it - it would not save it (came up with an error).

Edited a different note (created some time ago). No issues. Back to my original note. Can't add anything.

Went onto the other Evernote app (the free one). Edited the note. Added a line. Saved it. No issues. Back to E-note - edited the note. Added a line. All OK now.

So, what is it with 1 line notes? I haven't tried it again, but that's the only thing I can think of.

Alan
    Petro,

Any thoughts on my comments?

Quote Originally Posted by Ubuntite View Post
    1. Could you show tags with nesting like the desktop app and use alpha sorting?
    2. Could you indicated the number of notes currently displayed in the middle pane?
    3. Could you show tags associated with a note under the Created and Modified Dates row?
    4. It seems that there is no way to delete a tag from a note.
    5. I am not able to edit a note that I email to myself.This seems to work now!?
    6. Are you planning on adding rich text formatting?
    7. When editing a note and scrolling, the display gets a bit messed up.
  11.    #51  
    New Update will have following changes / features:

v1.1.0 Changes: (Should be in app catalog by end of this week or early next week)

- Notebooks and Tags are sorted
    - Tags list is collapsible
    - Edit / Delete tag(s) from a note
    - Show / Hide Tags list
    - Note Detail has additional fields viz. Note Tags, Source URL
    - Note Detail is collapsible
    - Share note using E-mail Note option
    - Few Bug fixes

Please find below my embedded comments.

1. Could you show tags with nesting like the desktop app and use alpha sorting? == v1.1.0 will have alpha sorting for Notebooks and Tags, regarding nesting of tags need to think about it
    2. Could you indicated the number of notes currently displayed in the middle pane? == Can you elaborate? Currently I am showing notes per page in middle pane
    3. Could you show tags associated with a note under the Created and Modified Dates row? == v1.1.0 will have it
    4. It seems that there is no way to delete a tag from a note. == v1.1.0 will have it
    6. Are you planning on adding rich text formatting? == Not planned yet
    7. When editing a note and scrolling, the display gets a bit messed up. == RESOLVED

-Petro

Petro,

Any thoughts on my comments?
  12.    #52  
    v1.1.0 Video Link:

YouTube Video:

Petro
    ------------------------------
    My Apps:
    Touch Surf
    E Notes
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    Hi,

I was able to test Edit Note functionality only with the notes I had.

So, if you are facing any issue with editing certain kind of a note, it will great if you can provide me with the content you are trying to add to the note or the way to simulate the issue, so that I can debug it to resolve the issue.

I will try your steps, to see if I am able to simulate the issue.

The thing is, API accepts the content as raw data instead of encoded form, so, if we have some wild characters, it might fail.

Hope it helps.

-Petro
    I can reproduce this. Create a note with just title. No text. Save it. Go back into it and edit. Create one line - no <cr> and try and save it. It will give an error.

alan
  14.    #54  
    Hi Alan,

This issue is fixed in v1.1.0

Regards,
    Petro

Quote Originally Posted by alan sh View Post
    I can reproduce this. Create a note with just title. No text. Save it. Go back into it and edit. Create one line - no <cr> and try and save it. It will give an error.

alan
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    thanks.

alan
    I am still new to webOS development, need to look at Pre3 integration.
    I am assuming that would include Pre2 with the Enyo update?
    I am looking forward to 1.1.0! You have included some nice updates.

- Tags list is collapsible
    That is great! Can you make the Notebooks list collapsible as well? I find I like to have the tags visible, but not so much the Notebooks. I use tags much more than I use Notebooks.

2. Could you indicated the number of notes currently displayed in the middle pane? == Can you elaborate? Currently I am showing notes per page in middle pane
    Yes, but you are only showing which range of notes are showing (say 1-10), but I would also like to know the total number of notes in the middle pane (i.e. 1-10 of 325). I just don't know where a good place to show that number is.
  18.    #58  
    Right now note counts can be seen at Notebook list and Tag list... which will give us some idea about total notes... will see if we can show it in the middle pane.

Will also see if Notebook can be collapsed.

Regards,
    Petro

I am looking forward to 1.1.0! You have included some nice updates.

That is great! Can you make the Notebooks list collapsible as well? I find I like to have the tags visible, but not so much the Notebooks. I use tags much more than I use Notebooks.

Yes, but you are only showing which range of notes are showing (say 1-10), but I would also like to know the total number of notes in the middle pane (i.e. 1-10 of 325). I just don't know where a good place to show that number is.
    hi Petro!. EXCELLENT job on your app - it looks fantastic! I've had it since the first day it hit the market! Question - is it the EN API that prevents us from viewing the images inline (vs having to download them as attachments)? I'm guessing it is, since I can view inline images from the official pre app? That kinda sucks for me, as most of my notes contain numerous images (used as reference material). But I still love using your app for my more basic text notes. Congrats on a great job!. Worth way more than $1 buck!
  20.    #60  
    Thanks for the comments.

Yes, I didn't find a straight-forward way to show inline images in the notes, the current workaround is failing mostly for notes having mixed file attachments.

Will look into this in more detail.

-Petro

Quote Originally Posted by ktastic View Post
    hi Petro!. EXCELLENT job on your app - it looks fantastic! I've had it since the first day it hit the market! Question - is it the EN API that prevents us from viewing the images inline (vs having to download them as attachments)? I'm guessing it is, since I can view inline images from the official pre app? That kinda sucks for me, as most of my notes contain numerous images (used as reference material). But I still love using your app for my more basic text notes. Congrats on a great job!. Worth way more than $1 buck!
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast