Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011
Like Tree35Likes
  1.    #201  
    Not seeing much activity from users front with application usage, also not getting enough time after changing jobs...

if there is some minor enhancements, that you are looking for, let me know.... will try to work on it.

-Petro

Quote Originally Posted by bethel95 View Post
    Petro, we've not heard anything from you in a while--any update news?
    Not seeing much activity from users front with application usage, also not getting enough time after changing jobs...

if there is some minor enhancements, that you are looking for, let me know.... will try to work on it.

-Petro
    This probably isn't "minor" but I'll toss it in. Showing the full hierarchy would be helpful. I have my notes organized by sub notebook. That doesn't show in the E-notes tree. Ideally the tree on the left should be the top level notes and collapsed groups of sub notebooks. Extra points if the app remembers which sub notebooks the user expanded in a previous session.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    I just noticed that sorting alphabetically by note title is working properly, after being broken for months. Evernote must have fixed something on their end - it's also working again with the Evernote webOS phone app.
  4.    #204  
    E Notes v1.3.0 is available now, it has following changes.

- Update to support Evernote's new secure OAuth API.
    - Removed Send E-mail button, as new API no longer supports it.

-Petro
    I just entered (for the first time in a long time) a note that was long enough to exceed one edit screen in length. When I went to the next line (the first to force the edit view to scroll), the edit view would "bounce" (jiggle vertically) each time I typed a character. While far from a serious bug, it is annoying. I suspect that it may have something to do with the edit view's not scrolling enough to allow for a full-height line to be displayed (or something like that).

@Petropeter: Perhaps that's something that you could look into when you have some time?

Tungsten E, Treo 650, Pre+ (3), Preł (2), TouchPad (2), & my trusty Treo BT headset (in use!)
    Posts: Save/Restore Backup Process & Batch File | Activated! (Verizon Preł Activation) | "Not Enough Space To Download" Fix
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Is it possible to view another user's shared folder of notes? I blog for a website and the owners have created a shared folder in Evernote with readable ("view notes and make changes") that allows users to collaborate. I'd love to be able to use Enotes this way.
    @petropeter: What did I miss? I see that you've made E-notes free in the App Cat, but that the version number is 1.0.0 rather than 1.3.0. Should I install this "new" version or stick with what I'm already running?

Tungsten E, Treo 650, Pre+ (3), Preł (2), TouchPad (2), & my trusty Treo BT headset (in use!)
    Posts: Save/Restore Backup Process & Batch File | Activated! (Verizon Preł Activation) | "Not Enough Space To Download" Fix
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    I'm using 1.3.0 and I'm sure I got that from the app catalog(ue).
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbode View Post
    I'm using 1.3.0 and I'm sure I got that from the app catalog(ue).
    So did I, but the "new" App Cat listing is for 1.0.0--hence my question.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011