Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I'm having the issue of a period being inserted in between brackets when I edit or create a new note. This is occurring on my TouchPad and not on my pre 2.

I use the brackets [ ] to make a check box for my notes.

Is anyone else having the problem? This is new since Evernote came back online.
    Pre 2, TouchPad 32
    Very frequently when I pull up one of my notes, I go into edit mode, attend a mtg, then try to SAVE the note and I am greeted with "Failed to update a Note"!

I am close to giving up on evernote...this is frustrating!
    thanks.
    @petro: Congratulations on the great review of E Notes by webOS Nation. Hopefully that will further drive sales!
    @Petro
    when submitting your app for pre3 you cannot set webos 3.x as minimum OS required, since the pre3 runs webos 2.x.

By default Enyo is missing on the pre3
    You have to have the bing maps update (which brigns enyo to the device) or the preware enyo package installed. Maybe you should add this into the app description in the catalog.

Looking forward to a pre3 evernote replacement.
  5.    #185  
    So, while submitting the app, I have to set webos 2.x? that will show the app in Pre3 catalog?

Update: Submitted app with minimum webos requirement as 2.2

Quote Originally Posted by manuel1982 View Post
    @Petro
    when submitting your app for pre3 you cannot set webos 3.x as minimum OS required, since the pre3 runs webos 2.x.

By default Enyo is missing on the pre3
    You have to have the bing maps update (which brigns enyo to the device) or the preware enyo package installed. Maybe you should add this into the app description in the catalog.

Looking forward to a pre3 evernote replacement.
    Last edited by petropeter; 05/03/2012 at 10:09 AM.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I'm still having the issue of a period being inserted when I use brackets to make a check box.
    This is the second posting of this issue.
    Pre 2, TouchPad 32
  7.    #187  
    I tried it on my end by creating new note with to-do tasks, I am not getting this issue... how to simulate this?

Quote Originally Posted by GiffordT View Post
    I'm still having the issue of a period being inserted when I use brackets to make a check box.
    This is the second posting of this issue.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by petropeter View Post
    I tried it on my end by creating new note with to-do tasks, I am not getting this issue... how to simulate this?
    I am still having the issue. [. ] It happens in edit mode on existing notes as well as new ones being created.

I will do a re-install to see if it fixes the problem.
    Pre 2, TouchPad 32
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GiffordT View Post
    I am still having the issue. [. ] It happens in edit mode on existing notes as well as new ones being created.

I will do a re-install to see if it fixes the problem.
    Tried deleting the app and doing a new install. Still have the problem of a period(.) being inserted between brackets. [ ]
    Pre 2, TouchPad 32
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BradE View Post
    Good to know about Meorg!. That looks like what I will go with if Evernote is not back up and running in the next couple of days.
    I tried the import feature of Springpad and it made a mess of my mixed notes (containing text and images). I went back to Evernote.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    So I get that you download ENotes rather than Evernote. Why does it have a different name? Different functionality? How so? Different developer?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by petropeter View Post
    Yes, E Notes is working now... Submitted my app again

-Petro
    Not for notes which have images included. I just purchased E-Notes for my TP and was disappointed to find that notes which have images included, do not display the correct image, nor are thumbnails displayed. I often 'clip' the purchases I make on eBay or Amazon just to have a record. E-Note will display the first note with the correct image, then subsequent notes will be displayed with the image associated with the first note. Sometimes the correct image will show up and sometimes not.

Evernote for WebOS, displays thumbnails (if thumbnails is toggled 'on' in preferences) and correctly displays the embedded images.

Although I cannot use E-Notes in its current form due to this serious (for me) fault, please consider my $1.00 payment as encouragement.
  13.    #193  
    Already working on wrong image display issue, shud be able to publish the change by next week

-Petro

Quote Originally Posted by philesk View Post
    Not for notes which have images included. I just purchased E-Notes for my TP and was disappointed to find that notes which have images included, do not display the correct image, nor are thumbnails displayed. I often 'clip' the purchases I make on eBay or Amazon just to have a record. E-Note will display the first note with the correct image, then subsequent notes will be displayed with the image associated with the first note. Sometimes the correct image will show up and sometimes not.

Evernote for WebOS, displays thumbnails (if thumbnails is toggled 'on' in preferences) and correctly displays the embedded images.

Although I cannot use E-Notes in its current form due to this serious (for me) fault, please consider my $1.00 payment as encouragement.
  14.    #194  
    Yes, E-Notes is a 3rd party app, but Evernote app is not. Also, we cannot have same name as Evernote app.

Quote Originally Posted by TJude View Post
    So I get that you download ENotes rather than Evernote. Why does it have a different name? Different functionality? How so? Different developer?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Evernote stopped working on my Veer this afternoon. Was fine this morning. I assume there is another update problem with the server, probably related to the Android version update. Hope it gets fixed soon or at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzdoc View Post
    Evernote stopped working on my Veer this afternoon. Was fine this morning. I assume there is another update problem with the server, probably related to the Android version update. Hope it gets fixed soon or at some point.
    As of 11 pm EDT, it's working fine on my TouchPad (3.0.5).
  17.    #197  
    same here... Its wrking fine

Quote Originally Posted by bethel95 View Post
    As of 11 pm EDT, it's working fine on my TouchPad (3.0.5).
    sadly, I edited a bunch of text in e note, and then tried to save, but the file wouldn't save. "failed to save" This make the program pretty unusable unless this gets worked out.

touchpad user
  19.    #199  
    There are few limitations with using API for editing notes, trying to see if there are workarounds.

-Petro

Quote Originally Posted by revtskillings View Post
    sadly, I edited a bunch of text in e note, and then tried to save, but the file wouldn't save. "failed to save" This make the program pretty unusable unless this gets worked out.

touchpad user
    breley likes this.
    Petro, we've not heard anything from you in a while--any update news?
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast