Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Astraware View Post
    At the moment we're focussing on the Touchpad because there are a lot more owners out there. It would be awesome if we could make apps for every device or variation, but as a small studio, we have to weigh up the cost of additional development time versus the number of potential sales. Unfortunately it seems the number of Pre3 devices is quite small, and at the moment, we don't think there would be enough extra sales from that particular device to warrant the additional development time in integrating another screen resolution into the existing games. If HP were to do a turnabout and come up with more devices of the same type on a wider scale, we'd definitely look at the situation again.
    So, I told about PrPrPr $because$ $there$ $is$ $some$ $softwares$ $for$ $Pr$, $and$ $I$ $believe$ $that$ $is$ $not$ $so$ $dificult$ $make$ $the$ $changes$ $for$ $Pr$ $than$ $begin$ $from$ $zero$.

    Well, thanks for all!


    Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
  2. vn33's Avatar
    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    #22  
    Astraware, I'm doing my part :-) Just got my TP yesterday, and bought Sudoku today. Actually, this is the fourth Astraware Sudoku I purchased ! I bought a copy for PalmOS, for Windows Mobile, for Android, and now for WebOS. Hope to see more TP programs !
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by vn33 View Post
    Astraware, I'm doing my part :-) Just got my TP yesterday, and bought Sudoku today. Actually, this is the fourth Astraware Sudoku I purchased ! I bought a copy for PalmOS, for Windows Mobile, for Android, and now for WebOS. Hope to see more TP programs !
    Thanks for your support. Judging by the response so far, we should be able to do more. Keep checking The TouchPad Totalizer : Astraware for the latest updates!
  4. #24  
    Man I wish I had a TouchPad too! I'm encouraged by the development of Astraware games. Thanks again!

    I know it's a little late to be asking, but any plans to make "Westward" a webOS game, for TouchPad or some of the phones?
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

    I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    Man I wish I had a TouchPad too! I'm encouraged by the development of Astraware games. Thanks again!

    I know it's a little late to be asking, but any plans to make "Westward" a webOS game, for TouchPad or some of the phones?
    Westward is not currently on the plan as it was developed using a different framework to our other titles, and isn't as easily ported, so it's unlikely as the cost of development would be a lot more costly that the games we're currently bringing across.
  6. tp2386's Avatar
    Posts
    92 Posts
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    #26  
    Is there anyway in your next update to not show the board when the app is minimized? I'm guessing some are minimizing the app until they figure out what number goes where to get good times. I love this app by the way.
  7. #27  
    I can not get it to install on my Pre3. It downloads, and then get a message that it fails to install. I have on touch pad, but after many tries, cannot get to install on my phone. Any suggestions.
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by docsdad View Post
    I can not get it to install on my Pre3. It downloads, and then get a message that it fails to install. I have on touch pad, but after many tries, cannot get to install on my phone. Any suggestions.
    As far as I know there isn't a version for the Pre3 avaliable. There's an older Pre/Pre2 version and then the TouchPad only version.
    Devices: Pre3 16GB (AT&T - webOS 2.2.4) | White TouchPad 4G 32GB (AT&T - webOS 3.0.5 + LunaCE)
  9. #29  
    It does show up in the Catalog of my Pre 3 and I haven't bought it on either the Pre 3 or TP so...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions