Archive Manager is the first advanced archive creation and extraction tool available for webOS phones and the TouchPad. It also includes a full-featured file manager for your local files.
New in v1.1.0: Now you can open archives directly from e-mails and other apps!
• Extracts almost all archive formats (e.g. ZIP, RAR, 7z, tar, gzip, bzip2, iso and many more!)
• Compresses and archives files and folders (ZIP, 7z, tar, gzip, bzip2)
• Works with split archives
• Supports password-protected archives
• Open archives directly from e-mails and other apps
• Option to e-mail the archive after creating it
• Uses a smart multi-select feature to perform actions on multiple files/folders
• Sort the file list by name, type, size or modification date
• Power scroll gesture to reach the top/bottom of a file list
• ...and much more!
Download it here for free and install it using WebOS Quick Install or Preware (sha256: 64c55d961b463de4fa5d3691cf4159b9987674f14060f17ab4b5bbe85806db93)
Advanced users: Add my Preware feed http://pcworldsoftware.kilu.net/files/webos/ to Preware (note that I'm not responsible if that feed gets taken over by some hostile party)
or search for "Archive Manager" in the App Catalog
App Review: Archive Manager | webOS Nation
Archive Manager updated to open ZIP files directly from your email or browser | webOS Nation
Move or Delete multiple files with Archive Manager | webOS Nation
Rename files directly on your webOS device | webOS Nation
Review: Archive Manager | $1 to $5, Reviews, System, Tools, Utility, webOS |webOSroundup
German: Archive Manager für webOS: Datei- und Archivmanager in einem | webOS Blog
Feedback is welcome!