webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > Archive Manager (phones and TouchPad)
Archive Manager (phones and TouchPad)
Like Tree7Likes

Old 06/01/2012, 11:46 AM   #21 (permalink)

No worries, didnt want you to think I wasn't getting back to you if I missed the e-mail.
I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
OldSkoolVWLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/01/2012, 03:07 PM   #22 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

To all users that are getting a "not licensed" error message:
HP seems to be having problems with their servers currently. I notified them and I hope they'll fix it as soon as possible.
If you have further questions, e-mail me at 0188801@gmail.com

@OldSkoolVWLover:
Did you get an e-mail from me now?
Archive Manager extract and create archives (zip, rar, 7z, )
FTPit! full-featured FTP client for webOS
Twitter: @pcworldSoftware; e-mail (contact, support, buy apps via PayPal) if you like what I'm doing, feel free to (alternatively in USD)
pcworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/01/2012, 05:55 PM   #23 (permalink)

I just sent you a reply to the initial e-mail you sent me.

My connection has been acting up all day at (I think tower issue near my work) so if you don't hear anything back from me immediately it probably means I am having data issues.
I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
Old 06/02/2012, 10:08 AM   #24 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
I just sent you a reply to the initial e-mail you sent me.
Somehow I forgot to add you to the mailing list. You should have received the beta now.
If anyone else didn't hear back from me, please tell me so!
Twitter: @pcworldSoftware; e-mail (contact, support, buy apps via PayPal) if you like what I'm doing, feel free to (alternatively in USD)
Old 06/13/2012, 08:33 AM   #25 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

v1.1.0 released, lets you open archives from e-mails and other apps.
Thanks to my beta testers!
Liked by OldSkoolVWLover and Egnubo like this.
Thanked By: kataran
Old 08/09/2012, 01:42 AM   #26 (permalink)

I would like to buy this app. Please help me! How do I get it? My App Catalog does not run for more than a month now and am unable to get help for it so far. In any case, from my country, I have never managed to buy anything from the App Catalog. I did buy the Kalemsoft media player because they have a system that allows one to pay for it through paypal.

Please help. I would buy it from my paypal account. Please help.
Egnubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/02/2012, 12:44 PM   #27 (permalink)

thanks for the app update......which apps are you referring to in the changelog?
Old 11/02/2012, 08:23 PM   #28 (permalink)

how to expect the open webos can be success if the apps can't be purchased worldwidely?
TUFF Stough is online now   Reply With Quote
Liked by kataran likes this.
Old 11/13/2012, 01:52 PM   #29 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataran View Post
thanks for the app update......which apps are you referring to in the changelog?
All apps that allow you to open files with their standard app - e.g. file managers

@Egnubo:
I'm sorry, but for the time being I've discontinued sales outside of the official HP App Catalog.

@TUFF Stough:
Well, there aren't any announced consumer devices with Open webOS... And we're not sure if that's ever going to happen.
Old 12/03/2012, 12:51 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcworld View Post
All apps that allow you to open files with their standard app - e.g. file managers

@Egnubo:
I'm sorry, but for the time being I've discontinued sales outside of the official HP App Catalog.

@TUFF Stough:
Well, there aren't any announced consumer devices with Open webOS... And we're not sure if that's ever going to happen.
I would love to buy your app, but can't through the HP store...

I bought a HP Pre3 from Germany, live in The Netherlands, but activated the American HP store on it, because the Dutch store hardly has free apps.

I can't buy the American apps as I don't have a credit card. Can I buy the Archive Manager app from you with PayPal or anything?
TheMARTPre3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/03/2012, 01:12 PM   #31 (permalink)

Might wanna try hitting him on twitter, might get a quicker response...
Old 12/03/2012, 01:51 PM   #32 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

I'm also in The Netherlands. I can buy apps because I activated via the German app catalog instead of the American one. The German app catalog accepts Dutch credit cards (even prepaid ones).
Vistaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/03/2012, 02:38 PM   #33 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMARTPre3 View Post
I can't buy the American apps as I don't have a credit card. Can I buy the Archive Manager app from you with PayPal or anything?
If you have a Dutch credit card, you might want to change your App Catalog country (see http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...hanger-pc.html and [Patch] App Catalog Country Changer - Round 2) to be able to use your credit card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMARTPre3 View Post
Can I buy the Archive Manager app from you with PayPal or anything?
I did that a while ago, though it got really annoying to manually handle all these requests and payments... But as I've recently got a lot of requests to buy my apps outside of the App Catalog, I might reconsider it.
Liked by OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
Old 12/03/2012, 03:05 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcworld View Post
If you have a Dutch credit card, you might want to change your App Catalog country (see http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...hanger-pc.html and [Patch] App Catalog Country Changer - Round 2) to be able to use your credit card.

I did that a while ago, though it got really annoying to manually handle all these requests and payments... But as I've recently got a lot of requests to buy my apps outside of the App Catalog, I might reconsider it.
Thanks for the quick response!

No, I don't have a credit card at all... Now if the Dutch store would take iDeal (Dutch payment method that every website/webshop uses these days, even Sony's Playstation Network) as a payment method, I'd change the country app catalog in a heartbeat to buy your app. Probably HP doesn't as they left the WebOS webstore and didn't invest in it really anymore.

If you'll open up buying the app by paypal again, let me know, I'll buy the app from you as it is the one thing my Pre3 is missing. Before it was whatsapp too but with Mojowhatsup that is solved now. Finally I can have my iPhone 3G into retirement :-)
TheMARTPre3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/03/2013, 09:55 AM   #35 (permalink)
pivotCE Developer

Where the heck have I been? Oh yeah Android. Came back a few months ago... And I've been xecutah-ing all my unzip needs. And all this time sits Archive Manager. Duh. PURCHASED. Thanks!
Liked by pcworld and cbosdell like this.

Tags
extract, rar, zip

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0