1.    #1  
    Hello, i was wondering if anyone has been able to play runescape on the tp, i mean why not? It plays other flash games, and if it can't, would it be possible to create a patch or app that allows you to play it, i wouldn't know seeing that i am pretty inexperienced with the touch pad. I'm am new to this forum, just bought a new 32 gb Tp,I followed the thread with the preware tut so hello everyone!

Also replies like "who plays runescape?", that isn't relevant.

If this is worded badly, i am incredibly tired and i apologize.
    Last edited by Detestful; 01/10/2012 at 12:33 AM.
  2.    #2  
    My apologies if this in the wrong section.
    When you click on "Play Now", this message appears:

Java Problem

It appears that you do not have Java installed, or your version of Java is very old. To play this game for free please click here to download the latest version of Java. Alternatively, click here to get the downloadable version of the game.

If you have already installed the downloadable version, please look for the RS icon on your computer desktop and double-click to play.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    In case that's Greek to you, it means that the game isn't a Flash game, it's a Java game, and we don't run Java.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  5.    #5  
    lol, I get it. I guess putting it so bluntly is a good way to get me out of denial.