Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    FlashFile Launcher has been released and is ready to go in the webOS catalog now.

FlashFile Launcher brings Flash Games and Movies to your TouchPad easier than ever before. With just a couple of taps you're in full-screen enjoyment mode! Open the file browser and pick which file you want. That's it! This App is a must have if you like Flash Games or Movies on your TouchPad.

Here's a link to the App in the webOS catalog here:
    https://developer.palm.com/appredire...shfilelauncher

We hope you enjoy this app. Also, check out WackWare's other apps at the links below.

Cheers,
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.

|wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|
    joedisaster and cujoq37 like this.
    Amazing app. Get it.
    So the big question???

Does it allow you to use the Zynga site to play Words with Friends??? on the TouchPad correctly. If so then I'm in!

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    @dj. This app launches flash files that you have stored on your touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post
    @dj. This app launches flash files that you have stored on your touchpad
    AH! Thanks for the clarification. Couldnt get the app site to load to read the details.

Thanks!

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    works perfectly, thanks loads now back to playing alice is dead series and pandemic 2.
    bought this right away since I got a free copy of shortcut launcher from twack as well as his Pandora and evernote patches, plus it looks cool. Now I must-justhave to figure out how to download .SWF files...
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    FlashFile Testers!

I will be distributing PromoCodes as a show of appreciation this evening when the codes become good (0 GMT).

Thanks again for helping making this app so awesome!

Cheers,
    TWack

Quote Originally Posted by joedisaster View Post
    bought this right away since I got a free copy of shortcut launcher from twack as well as his Pandora and evernote patches, plus it looks cool. Now I must-justhave to figure out how to download .SWF files...
    google for "index of .swf games" shoud list sites that have the swf files raw, i just middlemouse a link to test in a new tab on the PC, rightmouse/save as, if i like it and then save them to my dropbox account with flashfilelauncher set to the dropboxify saved folder on the touchpad.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Great tip! Do you mind if we put it on the app website?
    go for it, im sure someone will have better suggestions after a while as well.
    How do you know what games will work on the Touchpad? Whatever happened to the idea of making a document somewhere that would include the playable games?
    trial and error, run one, run all and see if its touchscreen friendly and doesnt need arrow keys and other difficult or irritating stuff.

if you find a one that suits, save it, if not, move on to the next
    having lots of fun with this, loving it, totally awesome.

NOTE: is it possible to add say a 2 or 3 finger swipe down gsture to return to the launcher/picker screen or is the flash/swf/web element locked into doing its own thing?
    would it be possible be to make an interface that allowed input to keyboard games?
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    having lots of fun with this, loving it, totally awesome.

NOTE: is it possible to add say a 2 or 3 finger swipe down gsture to return to the launcher/picker screen or is the flash/swf/web element locked into doing its own thing?
    We're looking at adding the option to "launch in separate card" as a setting in a later release. During testing we had people that liked the one card and some that wanted two. So the setting option will probably be the way we go.

Cheers
    TWack

geekpeter likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by twack View Post
    We're looking at adding the option to "launch in separate card" as a setting in a later release. During testing we had people that liked the one card and some that wanted two. So the setting option will probably be the way we go.

Cheers
    I emailed about this from the beta test but you definitely need a way to exit from a launched SWF file. Having to close & reopen the app is a little tedious. Otherwise it works great. Note that not all files I have tried open FULL screen, the "app" is full screen but the SWF content is in a white frame in the center. Not a deal breaker but kinda odd.

As for games, motherload is found here:

4shared folder - Download-Flash-Swf-Games

You can browse and download straight from the TPad. I LOVE this device!
    Can someone please tell me if it games that need arrows and letters work with the hp keyboard. If it does I will buy one just for this reason.
    yeah would be nice is the background default color would be black instead of white, is that just a case of adding in <body bgcolor="#000000"> somewhere or is it set via css?
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    FlashFile Launcher is great app for playing flash games and i tap to play game in fullscreen.

@DJeremyC first read how to download online game and play it offline?
    read here
    How To Download and Play Flash Games Offline

then you lunch your game flash files in flashfile and play it
    but you should not download social games like cityville, FarmVille, CastleVille, FishVille and more..
    because you not play social games without internet connection
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast