Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    We had an email today saying that the app would not work after installing 3.0.5
    Has anyone else seen this behavior (or lack there of)?

Thanks in advance,
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.

|wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|
    It's still working great for me just updated to 3.0.5

Anyone know some good flash games that have reconfigurable keyboard commands I'm looking for some games to work with my bluetooth controller, appreciate it.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djgardn2 View Post
    It's still working great for me just updated to 3.0.5

Anyone know some good flash games that have reconfigurable keyboard commands I'm looking for some games to work with my bluetooth controller, appreciate it.
    Which controller did you get?

I bought an iCade and will be working to give FlashFile Launcher a keymapper function. That, or a clear "button/area overlay". I haven't decided which first yet.
    TWack

You can check out and read about the Bluetooth Controller Here:

http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...hpad-pre2.html

It's the iControlPad

The bluetooth controller supports iCade mode so it can simulate button presses as if it was an iCade.

The other nice feature it has that is different is it Supports many different modes, one that is simulating a HID Keyboard so that it will work with basically anything with keyboard commands.

The keymapper function would be a very nice addition.
    Last edited by djgardn2; 01/14/2012 at 12:17 AM.
    If you like any of my patches or apps, donations are appreciated. PayPal Link
    All Donations go towards my college classes & I want to thank anyone that purchases my apps or considers donating to me.
    -- 12 patches & 40 save/restore scripts.
    -Apps-
    Paid:
    Days To Come, Days Gone By, Quick-Keys Keyboard, Days Till Christmas, Days Till Christmas HD, Days Till New Year, Days Till New Year HD
    Free:
    Night Light Timer, webOS Launcher
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    There was a new controller similar to iCade shown off at CES. I can't seem to google find it again though. It had a joy stick and button pad. I'd like to see if it will work with FlashFile Launcher.
    TWack

still works perfectly fine on 3.0.5 here.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    I started a thread for listing the games that work here:
    http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ames-here.html

Please start posting the fav's and cool's, hehe, as well as any that work with FlashFile Launcher on the TouchPad.

Thanks in advance,
    TWack

Hi Twack

I got this and use it to play .swf files for work. Cannot get a full packaged flash demo playing on touchpad (touchpad limitation) so this is a workaround as Flashfile launcher plays the individual .swf animation files and works great for that.

Question is I could also do with playing .flv files from the hardware manufacturer downloaded from YouTube. Converting from .flv for .swf does not seem to do the trick - Any suggestions or would flash file launcher look at kicking off .flv files as well?

thanks

Chris
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1965 View Post
    Hi Twack

I got this and use it to play .swf files for work. Cannot get a full packaged flash demo playing on touchpad (touchpad limitation) so this is a workaround as Flashfile launcher plays the individual .swf animation files and works great for that.

Question is I could also do with playing .flv files from the hardware manufacturer downloaded from YouTube. Converting from .flv for .swf does not seem to do the trick - Any suggestions or would flash file launcher look at kicking off .flv files as well?

thanks

Chris
    Do you have a smaller flv file you can send me?
    TWack

sorry about the annoying contents of the file attached - It was the smallest I could find in a hurry :-)

Obviously flashfile launcher cannot see it as .flv and if I rename to .swf it just opens with a blank white screen. So I guess it needs both things to see it and identify/open it perhaps.

Even without this ability it is a cool app ....
    Attached Files Attached Files
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123