Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 51 of 51
Like Tree9Likes
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by twack View Post
    Evernote is creating an official TouchPad version of the app?
    Actually, no--another webOS dev has done so using the Evernote API. He just submitted it to the App Catalog, and expects it to be available next week ("Evernote for TouchPad"--yeah, the same as your patch; we'll see if he's allowed to call it Evernote--I'm betting not).

    I've viewed the YouTube video he's posted, and it's a nice-looking Enyo app. Here's hoping the execution is as good as the looks.

    As noted in an earlier post in this thread, it's an online-only app, so the original Evernote app is still the only offline option.
  2. twack's Avatar
    Posts
    634 Posts
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
       #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by bethel95 View Post
    Actually, no--another webOS dev has done so using the Evernote API. He just submitted it to the App Catalog, and expects it to be available next week ("Evernote for TouchPad"--yeah, the same as your patch; we'll see if he's allowed to call it Evernote--I'm betting not).

    I've viewed the YouTube video he's posted, and it's a nice-looking Enyo app. Here's hoping the execution is as good as the looks.

    As noted in an earlier post in this thread, it's an online-only app, so the original Evernote app is still the only offline option.
    Oh I see now. I did not really name the patch. It's just a thing that makes Evernote look better on the TouchPad and I had to call the file something.

    I found the post you were talking about. That is pretty cool, and I must say,,, :It's green Looks like he/she did a nice job.
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.



    |wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|
  3. #43  
    hey twack! Any chance we can get a keyboard switch for the tp on the search field?
  4. twack's Avatar
    Posts
    634 Posts
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
       #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by ktastic View Post
    hey twack! Any chance we can get a keyboard switch for the tp on the search field?
    I'll put that on the weekend "To-Do" list. That's when I tend to the patch flock. Have you tried the mojo back gesture patch with this? A lot better then the back-button method. You can find it on my web site. Just look for the sewn-up (patched) penguin.

    Cheers,
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.



    |wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|
  5. #45  
    thanks twack!. Off to find your patch (nice! Scratch that....it didn't work for me?).. ...this patch flocker is almost there! Just need a keyboard if the twacker can pull it off!
    Last edited by ktastic; 02/01/2012 at 08:49 PM.
  6. twack's Avatar
    Posts
    634 Posts
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
       #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by ktastic View Post
    thanks twack!. Off to find your patch (nice! Scratch that....it didn't work for me?).. ...this patch flocker is almost there! Just need a keyboard if the twacker can pull it off!
    Did the gesture patch not load (error) or does not work once loaded?
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.



    |wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|
  7. brum's Avatar
    Posts
    408 Posts
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    #47  
    Twack is there any chance you could do a version for the Pre 3? To enable horizontal viewing and possibly fixing the bug where the viewer cuts off the text at about 2/3s down?
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
  8. #48  
    What happened to the stock Evernote app?
    I tried to install this patch using preware. However, during installation, it wouldn't get passed the spinning circle icon.
    Then I realize that I needed to uninstall/reinstall the app before using the patch.
    So I went ahead an uninstalled it, and went to the HP App Catalog to re-download the app. But every time I search for it, it's no longer showing up.

    Has it been permanently deleted from the catalog or what?
  9. vdillon's Avatar
    Posts
    28 Posts
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by RIIXtreme View Post
    What happened to the stock Evernote app?
    I tried to install this patch using preware. However, during installation, it wouldn't get passed the spinning circle icon.
    Then I realize that I needed to uninstall/reinstall the app before using the patch.
    So I went ahead an uninstalled it, and went to the HP App Catalog to re-download the app. But every time I search for it, it's no longer showing up.

    Has it been permanently deleted from the catalog or what?
    Evernote is still in the App Catalog. You need to make sure the filter on the upper right of the page is set to 'All'.
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by vdillon View Post
    Evernote is still in the App Catalog. You need to make sure the filter on the upper right of the page is set to 'All'.
    Thank you.
    I forgot about that.
  11. #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by twack View Post
    OK, Evernote fans here it is!

    Evernote is now fully TouchPad friendly. It's full screen (either orientation) and has the "back gesture" included into the "App Menu" pulldown. That's the menu in the upper left of the screen that says "Evernote".

    Attached (below) you will find the patch. Again, it had to be made into an IPK due to a file in the Evernote package that the normal patch installers would croak on.

    [note]To install: Do not download it from the link, Email it to yourself using the "Email Attachment" link. Then change the file extension from "txt" to "ipk" and install via WOSQI, Internalz Pro or Preware.

    To uninstall: Uninstall all of Evernote, re-download Evernote from the catalog and re-sign in. Nothing in your account is impacted.
    [/note]

    I hope you all enjoy the patch. Donations are welcomed....

    Cheers,
    Thanks so much!!! AWESOME!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions