Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Is there something wrong with my App Catalog, or has there been no new apps for the touchpad in the past week or so? Every time I look the latest one I see is Sparrow. Do you guys see anything newer than Sparrow? Thanks

Fej180
    christmas holidays = no1 at work to check submissions?
    I see 'Sparrow'.. last updated 25th Dec. (otherwise called 'Christmas Day') 2011.
    Today is 1st Jan (otherwise called 'New Years Day') 2012.
    The week between these two dates is probably the only one
    out of the 52 in the entire year that almost everybody on the entire Planet chooses to be on Holiday.. including App developers.

Is this OK with you?

Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    If the past is any indication, there will be a flood of them at about 1pm PT on Tuesday.
    Assuming that the developers haven't really taken the holiday off (holidays are a great time to write code ) there should be quite a backlog awaiting Adora and her peoples.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutoidi View Post
    I see 'Sparrow'.. last updated 25th Dec. (otherwise called 'Christmas Day') 2011.
    Today is 1st Jan (otherwise called 'New Years Day') 2012.
    The week between these two dates is probably the only one
    out of the 52 in the entire year that almost everybody on the entire Planet chooses to be on Holiday.. including App developers.

Is this OK with you?

That of course is fine with me. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. I didn't take the holidays into consideration as I had to work last week. Anyhow, I am looking forward to apps next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fej180 View Post
    That of course is fine with me. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. I didn't take the holidays into consideration as I had to work last week. Anyhow, I am looking forward to apps next week.

Phew! That's good!
    You're OK.. and the rest of the World keeps on rolling!

I wonder if there is such a thing as 'App-Addiction'?

Last edited by Mutoidi; 01/01/2012 at 08:00 AM.
    I highly doubt a "flood" of apps.
    Since when has that been the case with webos? Its always been a trickle of apps. Expect more of the same after Jan 2.
    Well, considering that virtually every day I've been a webOS users that HP wasn't mostly on vacation, there's been anywhere from 10 to 40 apps updated or new, I'd say that there's a pretty constant stream.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Eblade, so how come you post your Speedtest.net speeds of T-mobile after you've been throttled?
    When it comes to WebOS a flood could mean 5 apps.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    anything new?
    I figured there haven't been any because some lucky folks didn't have to work last week but am really looking forward to seeing some new apps. I've been REALLY impressed with Asphalt 6 (my "stocking stuffer" gift to myself) and wish some developers would step in and make a few more of this quality! Got my CC details on my HP account now, but haven't really seen anything more worth buying yet.... Come on, devs, it's burning a hole in my pocket!!
    HP was on Skelton crew like most companies , should be something in a few days

--- sent from communities
    "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison