Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree7Likes
    Will this app run most of flash game from kongregate website?
    Will this app run most of flash game from kongregate website?

_--------------

Are you able to download the actual .swf file from the site?
    If not then you have to play within the browser.

This program plays flash files that you actually have on your touchpad and not on the internet..
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post
    _--------------

Are you able to download the actual .swf file from the site?
    If not then you have to play within the browser.

This program plays flash files that you actually have on your touchpad and not on the internet..
    Yes I success download a game today. It is kingdom rush. I played this game on my iPad and I want to know if this app can play the flash version of this game on TouchPad or not.

There is a youtube and a website contain clue how to download it.
    Yes I success download a game today. It is kingdom rush. I played this game on my iPad and I want to know if this app can play the flash version of this game on TouchPad or not.

There is a youtube and a website contain clue how to download it.
    I have played many games by that company, I don't why it wouldn't work. Just buy the app and find out.
    I tried Kingdom Rush downloaded from armor games and notdoppler, both just open to a white screen.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    I tried Kingdom Rush downloaded from armor games and notdoppler, both just open to a white screen.
    Will these two open in the stock browser?
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.

|wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|
    It takes about 4 minutes to load, but it does work in the browser. I have left FlashFile open for longer than that.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    It takes about 4 minutes to load, but it does work in the browser. I have left FlashFile open for longer than that.
    4 minutes !!!!

How big are the files?
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.

|wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|
    Quote Originally Posted by twack View Post
    4 minutes !!!!

How big are the files?
    21.8 mb
    Would you consider adding a mode where you overlay a d-pad and a couple of re-mappable buttons for games that require a spacebar or enter key? That would open the door for a bunch of other games, I bet.

You could have a swipe-from-top gesture to enable/disable the overlay - that would be very slick
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    21.8 mb
    I had the same problem with that game, but never thought to leave Flashfile open for that long.

If memory serves me correctly, there is another flash file app in the app catalog that I thought said it now handles larger files (over 20MB?). Can't remember the name (although there aren't many) but I believe it was $4.99.

Not suggesting that you or I buy it, but wondering if larger files are a problem for these type of apps and maybe the developers of that app figured it out. Hope that made sense.

All the best!

EDIT: The app is called 'Flash Viewer' and it handles files larger than 10 MB.
    Last edited by NewTouchPadUser; 02/06/2012 at 06:01 PM.
    I'm trying an 8MB file (frontline defense 2), getting the same white screen.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123