Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
    any flash 10 game and lower that mostly works on mouse clicks alone and not heaps of other keyboard related input.

some games woudl require more than just the main .swf file, i noticed from your screenshot you used internal/games, any chance of makign it internal/.games or any folder starting with a period so any extra files such as mp3 or jpg's etc dont apear in our media library.

Same thing had to be done to the likes of machinarium (flash game) and even ScummVM or our music/picture library ended up bloated with heaps of stuff we didnt want to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by twack View Post
    Several people are asking, "Which flash games work on the ToucPad?". Thats a great question. I'm sure that there are several of you forum folks that can answer better then I can.

To try and answer the question, I have asked the mods here if we can keep a sticky moderated list within the forums. Thats one possiblity. There are others option we can try too. To see what might be best I pose the question to you all; What would be the best way to keep a "TouchPad - FlashGame Compatiblity List"? Keep in mind that this would be a list, not the games themselves.

I'm thinking one of these and no order:
    webOS Forum,
    Twitter,
    Facebook
    Google+

Let me now what you all think,
    For glimpse, there is/was a google doc that showed known working and not working apps that were glimpseable. Could do something like that, with a link to the document in the help menu.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Found it here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...J4cnc&hl=en_US

Loving the ability to run Pandora and Yelp inside of the Glimpse Dev Cut. Very neat
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    any flash 10 game and lower that mostly works on mouse clicks alone and not heaps of other keyboard related input.

some games woudl require more than just the main .swf file, i noticed from your screenshot you used internal/games, any chance of makign it internal/.games or any folder starting with a period so any extra files such as mp3 or jpg's etc dont apear in our media library.

Same thing had to be done to the likes of machinarium (flash game) and even ScummVM or our music/picture library ended up bloated with heaps of stuff we didnt want to see.
    Yes you can use "." dot directory names. Some call them hidden directories. The app has a setting to show or hide hidden directories when you browse for a file.
    TWack
    On my 4G TouchPad, Pre3 or Panda-Veer.
    If you like our patches, please consider donating to the cause.

|wackware|google+|facebook|twitter|shortcut|mylo|multiapp|flashfile|donate|
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kevets View Post
    Can someone take this on? I think there are a couple of forum peeps that have already tested numerous games. Creating a google doc that is shared by several users is a great idea.

Cheers,
    TWack

Quote Originally Posted by twack View Post
    Yes you can use "." dot directory names. Some call them hidden directories. The app has a setting to show or hide hidden directories when you browse for a file.
    nice one, is there a folder it defaults to as standard or does it remember the last one we browsed or something similar?
    nice one, is there a folder it defaults to as standard or does it remember the last one we browsed or something similar?
    it remembers the last folder open
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    We submitted to the app catalog. Thanks again to the testers. You all rock!
    joedisaster likes this.
    No thank you for making an app that was much needed.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    flash file launcher .... yeahawww thats an app where the world waited for.

and where is a sip client ?
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thomaz View Post
    flash file launcher .... yeahawww thats an app where the world waited for.

and where is a sip client ?
    I've been talking to 3CX to see what we can do for webOS. I suggest that folks send a request for a port of the "3CX Phone" to webOS. They have it on Wundowz, iFruit and And-o-rid.
    TWack

I think thomaz has spent the entire day digging up every thread he possibly could to mention how much he wants a SIP client.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    So I never heard a reply for the question of how much?? And if there is a Preware version?

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    cant say it matters, if we want it well get it either way.
    No I don't think there will be a preware version. He has not mentioned it. He is looking to make money which is a good thing. It helps webos in the long run paying for apps.
    There's a Tricorder app that's SWF that I used to run on my Clie. It would be great to be able to use it on the TP or pre.
    IIIXE>Clie:N710C>N760C>NX60>Treo[600>650>700]>Centro>Pre+>Pre2&Touchpad 32GB
    webOS Themes: star-trek-universe star-trek-future Future Trek for Tpad

My CV: http://visualcv.com/egadgetguy
    I would use this...just posting to keep track

Sprint FrankenPre2
    So this won't launch .flv files?? *disappointed* ( And there is no way to get back once you launch a file...

Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JetUni View Post
    So this won't launch .flv files?? *disappointed* ( And there is no way to get back once you launch a file...

JetUni,

These have been asked for before and we listened. Both pieces of functionality are already ready for the next release. We're currently scheduled for pre-release testing the first week of February and release to the app catalog on the second or third week. Follow us on twitter @WackWare.

Cheers.
    TWack

JetUni,

These have been asked for before and we listened. Both pieces of functionality are already ready for the next release. We're currently scheduled for pre-release testing the first week of February and release to the app catalog on the second or third week. Follow us on twitter @WackWare.

Cheers.
    Thank goodness for that! Cant wait! Though I dont understand how beta testers would've missed the back button for the first release...oh well! Good to see it coming (I'll help beta test if you want! I've already bought the app) haha seriously though!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast