webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > Promo Code: Popup Calendar for TouchPad
Promo Code: Popup Calendar for TouchPad

Old 12/22/2011, 07:41 PM   #1 (permalink)

USA (~380 left) - http://t.co/Iehh4ZYA
Cananda (~45 Left) - http://t.co/DNMysDSp

If you like the app, please leave a review. It's the least you could do for getting something I worked hard on for free! If you don't like it, please let me know how to improve it.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
MachiApps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/22/2011, 08:04 PM   #2 (permalink)

thanx

feedback: I think "open calandar app on tap" should default to on instead of off

would be nice if you could move from its static position (or possibly at least select what quadrant/area of the screen top left/right, bottom left/right you want it to appear at)

possibly small S M T W T F S running across the top

all just minor suggestions upon first use/glance

Last edited by musick; 12/22/2011 at 08:14 PM.
musick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/22/2011, 08:30 PM   #3 (permalink)

Thanks for the Christmas present!

Feedback: Sometimes when I have another app full screen and I tap to open your Popup Calendar, the app I have full screen goes into card view (minimized). But I love the app though, nice!
Old 12/22/2011, 09:11 PM   #4 (permalink)

Thanks! Great app.

I would also agree that noting the days of the week at the top would be nice. "Open calendar app on tap" should be on by default. I wish it wouldn't force my active app into card view.

Still love the app though.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
Spinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/23/2011, 02:39 AM   #5 (permalink)

any chance of Australia? We celebrate Christmas too... granted, it's summer though.

Palm III, Treo 600/650/680/750, Pre, Pre3, AT&T Pre3, tp 4G, tp 64GB.

I am an HP Employee. I am not associated in anyway with the development of webOS or associated devices. Opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not in any way represent HP or Palm in any official manner. Any implications derived from my posts are the result of my own point of view and do not indicate any intention or evidence of past, present or future activity or plans of the aforementioned HP or Palm.
siobhanellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/23/2011, 02:45 PM   #6 (permalink)

Thanks for the app. Agree with the comments above. I'd also like it if you could go forward or backward by swiping on the calendar instead of tapping the arrow buttons, but I'm not sure if that's possible. Also, if you tap on a day to open the calendar, it would be nice if the popup calendar minimized/lost focus.

As long as we're making Christmas wish lists, it would also be great if there were some indication of events on each day, kind of like the month view on webOS phones.

monkeydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/23/2011, 06:11 PM   #7 (permalink)

Thank you very much, Sure I'll leave a good review soon!
sunclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/23/2011, 07:32 PM   #8 (permalink)

Thank you! Great app, already left my review. Hope to see more apps from you.
speedygodzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/23/2011, 09:38 PM   #9 (permalink)

Thx
peterlemonjello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/23/2011, 09:58 PM   #10 (permalink)

any hope for UK.
JM8753 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/24/2011, 04:09 PM   #11 (permalink)

I also think it would be nice if the days of the week could be listed near the top perhaps. But its really quite a nice practical app otherwise! Thank you so much for the code!
jas7229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/25/2011, 05:54 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM8753 View Post
any hope for UK.
not whilst your economy is screwed :-(

Palm III, Treo 600/650/680/750, Pre, Pre3, AT&T Pre3, tp 4G, tp 64GB.

I am an HP Employee. I am not associated in anyway with the development of webOS or associated devices. Opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not in any way represent HP or Palm in any official manner. Any implications derived from my posts are the result of my own point of view and do not indicate any intention or evidence of past, present or future activity or plans of the aforementioned HP or Palm.
siobhanellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/01/2012, 09:52 PM   #13 (permalink)

Pretty nifty, thanks. Would it be possible to have the notification show at least parts of the calendar instead of having to tap it all the time to open the popup? Also, could you make the preference changes reflect immediately? I see that there's a big blank space in the upper right area of the preferences page, and the popup fits there fine.
GMMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/08/2012, 11:13 AM   #14 (permalink)

got mine...thank you
rickeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/12/2012, 02:07 AM   #15 (permalink)

code for Ireland? Looks like a great app.
Paul_D is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0