Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ght
  1. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    It's a cross-platform Words With Friends alternative. I'm using it in my WP7 device, and it is so much fun. I've asked the developer about a webOS app, but it wouldn't hurt if a few thousand more emails hit his inbox. With such a great webOS community, it would be a fun way to stay in contact (outside of Twitter) as so many of us try out WP7 and Android.

Wordsbypost (at) Gmail

Sent from my mwp6985 using Board Express
    stickerboy and Tristanlogd like this.
  2. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    I heard back from the developer. He's considering a webOS app, and is wondering if it's worth it. Let him know you want it!

Sent from my mwp6985 using Board Express
    sounds like a great idea!
    I didn't get a reply back :|

But hopefully we can get him going on it
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Before I read about this on here I sent the app creator an email. His reply follows...

Hi,

Thanks for contacting me! WebOS had been completely off my radar
    until this week when I have received 5 emails requesting it. So I am
    looking into what it would entail...

Thanks for the tip,
    Cheers,
    Jeff
    Keep the emails coming, convince him that it would be worth his time to develop the app for webOS.
  6. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by i2y4n View Post
    Before I read about this on here I sent the app creator an email. His reply follows...

Keep the emails coming, convince him that it would be worth his time to develop the app for webOS.
    Excellent. His reply to me was the same, except for the "have received 5 emails" part. I guess we're getting his attention! It's a great app, and I've been using it on my WindowsPhone to play "Scrabble" with some friends on iOS. Very addicting game, and one that would do really well on webOS, as there is no competition for it yet like Words With Friends or Alpha Jax.
    Just fired off an email myself, will wait and see what happens
    || Flickr || Twitter ||
    I just emailed him! Fingers crossed
    I emailed him as well, coming back from WP7, hopefully he considers it!
    any news?