Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes
    Anyone know if it's possible to check the email adress with which I logged in to Zite? I just downloaded it for my Android phone and wanted to synch with the account I'm using on my TP, but it keeps telling me I have the wrong email...
    All I can find on the Touchpad is a Logout button, but clicking it results in a warning sayin all my settings will be erased. Is there any way to find this out?
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Unfortunately you cannot import your settings again.
    For example if you doctor your device, you will install Zite without your settings being saved.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by S0mbrero View Post
    Anyone know if it's possible to check the email adress with which I logged in to Zite? I just downloaded it for my Android phone and wanted to synch with the account I'm using on my TP, but it keeps telling me I have the wrong email...
    All I can find on the Touchpad is a Logout button, but clicking it results in a warning sayin all my settings will be erased. Is there any way to find this out?
    I have the exact same question. I mailed Zite. No reply yet.

Apparantly you can somehow find out about your username, but not your password
    Go into the app menu and press feedback. It opens a browser and in the url is your userId.
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    I have the exact same question. I mailed Zite. No reply yet.

Apparantly you can somehow find out about your username, but not your password
    Go into the app menu and press feedback. It opens a browser and in the url is your userId.
    Thanks for the advice! I tried resetting my password thinking I had used my usual mail address for the registration, but so far I didn't get a mail with my new password. Zite still works on my TP, too. Strange...
    Let me know if and when you get an answer from Zite support! Thanks
    It's my understanding that our version of the Zite app does not create a Zite user id.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    I confirm this. I asked them a long time ago via e-mail. They answered this:

"Yes unfortunately the profile feature is something that isn't in the TouchPad version at this time. We're sorry for the inconvenience."
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123