Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By docsdad
  • 1 Post By jazzdoc
  1.    #1  
    Just got an update on my imac for splashtop. This is one of the best apps I have on my TP. i am writing this post on my imac from my front room on the TP. I can watch movies on my itunes collection or watch live tv off my mac. Plus I can run any program including google earth. Best of all I can do the USA TODAY crossword on the touchpad. The keyboard on Splashtop has arrow keys and all the function keys. Just a great program.
    Tintinet likes this.
    Agreed- Splashtop rocks! Lets me sign out medical reports from my couch.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I use Splashtop all day long at work, better on the touchpad than an iPad as I don't have to sign back in every time I run another program. It does loose the connection for a short time when switching back and forth, but reconnects quickly. Everyone with a Touchpad should have Splashtop.
    cobrakon likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzdoc View Post
    I use Splashtop all day long at work, better on the touchpad than an iPad as I don't have to sign back in every time I run another program. It does loose the connection for a short time when switching back and forth, but reconnects quickly. Everyone with a Touchpad should have Splashtop.
    webOS multitasking FTW!

Sadly, when I demonstrate the multitasking prowess even today, for people who HAVE a touchpad, they are amazed. Shows how badly Palm\HP failed marketing webOS. Only at the very, very end did they START showing it properly. Some people still don't know you can play 3D games on webos...
    I've had to re-set it up 3-4 times and it's worked once. Very frustrating.
    Quote Originally Posted by toaste View Post
    I've had to re-set it up 3-4 times and it's worked once. Very frustrating.
    I would uninstall and redownload. I have it set up on 2 different touchpads with 2 different computers each and it has always worked very well (as long as I have a decent internet connection). Even works when tethered to 3g via my old pre+
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Sounds excellent; I've considered it for a while, but given your glowing reviews, I'll use the last of my credit in the App store and snag a copy. Looking forward to seeing it in action this evening!
    -= Gihmley =-

Alas, poor WebOS... we barely knew ye...
    Great app, this is a must have app if you have alot of stuff on you pc at home you work on, only thing fustrating is copying paragraphs with it, needs copy marks like the touchpad has.