Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By geekpeter
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Just got home this morning and saw Flight Control was released today @ .99. Also like thread title states, Nova HD 2 and Shrek Kart both are .99 today.

Gameloft and EA have both made lots of their games available @ .99 across other platforms. Looks like Gameloft didn't forget about us.
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Thanks for the heads up.
    they can be pretty much any price they want, ill still pay regardless as long as they keep releasing ports.

Always feel lucky when any app provider releases something the "cool kids" tablets/phones get on our humbled webOS hardware.
    darktoy likes this.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Damn, just bought NOVA 2 a few days ago when it came out. Oh well, it's a good game except for the weird head move in one way and shooting in another.

So, I just tried out Asphalt 6 and it doesn't work on my Touchpad for the controls at all. I rebooted to see if that was the issue but no. Oh well, it's just $0.99 and I'll just have to wait until HP fixes the accelerometer in the next update.
    Last edited by kalel33; 12/22/2011 at 05:04 AM.
    The accelerometer worked fine for me here, but the onscreen wheel is a far better control mechanism, imo.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Downloaded this app for 0.99 (what a deal). Anyway, I touch the icon and it just sits there - no screen - nothing. It was just updated yesterday too .. looks like they broke something after 1.0. Anyone having this issue?
    I purchased Nova, Shrek cart and Asphalt 6 and none will load on my TouchPad. I had the same problem with RoboTek and there was a fix posted in the forums to expand the memory. Has anyone discovered a similar fix for these games?

Update: after a cold restart (not Luna) all works fine.
    Last edited by Cyclingdaddy; 12/22/2011 at 08:55 PM.
    Palm III>Palm IIIC>Treo 650>Treo 750>Palm Pre>TouchPad & Pre 2 Galaxy S4 & iPad 4 32GB
    I did do a reboot. Still does not run.
    NOVA HD works on my TouchPad (suddenly, between Assassins Creed and NOVA my daughter has an interest in my TP). I looked at a free version for the IPAD and it seemed their version was a bit smoother and had a heads up map capability that I didn't see on the TP version. Anyone else with both tablets notice differences.

Happy there are a few of the better games available on the TP (wish Asphalt 6 worked with the accelerometer) and hoping more appear.
    NOVA HD works on my TouchPad (suddenly, between Assassins Creed and NOVA my daughter has an interest in my TP). I looked at a free version for the IPAD and it seemed their version was a bit smoother and had a heads up map capability that I didn't see on the TP version. Anyone else with both tablets notice differences.

Happy there are a few of the better games available on the TP (wish Asphalt 6 worked with the accelerometer) and hoping more appear.
    NOVA 2 seems to have some performance issues compared to how smooth it runs on the iphone 4/4s. I wonder if this is a hardware limitation or just a lack of optimization when porting the title?

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    I deleted nova, then re-downloaded,then did a reboot. Now it plays.