1.    #1  
    I don't mind the soft keyboard, too much, but it would be perfect if I could go back to using graffiti as I did on previous Palm devices. I've searched but I don't think there is anything out there for the TouchPad, only Android. How weird is that?
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    I loved Graffiti. I used it take notes in darkened meeting rooms bacause I could "write" without having to look down. I was bummed that WebOS didn't keep it but I got used to typing on my Pre's keyboard.

Then I was stunned when it was released for Android.

Now I have my TP and hate the soft keyboard. There is no way to type without looking at the keyboard. I got the BT keyboard for this but it is just inconvienent. Now, I'll be on my TP and see/read/receive something and I will pick up my Pre to type (I just did that here).
    I would really be interested in a graffiti keyboard for touch pad, or any handwriting recognition software.
    Graffiti 1 to be exact. It was much easier to use than Graffiti 2, which Palm switched to during that failed lawsuit against them.

How difficult would it be to port the Android version?
    Last edited by p41m3r; 02/22/2012 at 06:24 AM. Reason: Xerox won suit
    run android on it?

and i don't likethe idea of handwriting on a finger only screen. it makes much more sense to me when i have a stylus

also, i believe Access (which owns PalmOS) has the rights to graffiti
    Quote Originally Posted by xandros9 View Post
    run android on it?

and i don't likethe idea of handwriting on a finger only screen. it makes much more sense to me when i have a stylus

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/black-ink-ball-pen-touch-screen-stylus-for-ipod-iphone-mp3-mp4-pda-black-silver-80487

I got this in my Scottevest and ordered a few more spares.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    http://www.dealextreme.com/p/black-ink-ball-pen-touch-screen-stylus-for-ipod-iphone-mp3-mp4-pda-black-silver-80487

I got this in my Scottevest and ordered a few more spares.
    yea, I know about those.
    I just thought it will be a bit cumbersome without a stylus silo
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
    Quote Originally Posted by xandros9 View Post
    run android on it?
    Not an option since it'll only work in Android in that case. An exit back into webOS would defeat recognition.

Yea, they own Graffiti 2 so thats dead. CellWriter anyone?