Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just a heads up, down to 99p wbrnt :-)

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 12/20/2011 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Title clarified
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Asphalt 6 is also $0.99.
    Defiantly want to support that developer. they make great stuff

4.    #4  
    Asphalt 6 is also $0.99.
    Excellent game, was my first TP app purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by kalel33 View Post
    Asphalt 6 is also $0.99.
    But does it work with the accelerometer
    Quote Originally Posted by shebaswhiskers View Post
    Get it while it's 99c. If your accelerometer doesn't get it right now, it's probably fixed in the next update. Might as well save $6.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    got both of em
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kalel33 View Post
    Asphalt 6 is also $0.99.
    Quote Originally Posted by shebaswhiskers View Post
    In my personal opinion the other available options for controlling the car are much better than the accelerometer. The TouchPad is simply too heavy to use it this way for a longer period of time.

I've let play several kids of my friends with Asphalt 6 on my TouchPad - none of them wanted to use the accelerometer.
    Pre³ (iPhone 4), TouchPad 32 GB (PlayBook 16 GB)
    Thanks for the tip! Just bought it. I already have Asphalt 6 and NOVA 2 HD. BTW, the on screen controls for Asphalt is really the best way to play the game.
    yeah i just picked up Asphalt. Good lord that takes a long time to download and install.

Didn't even try the accel, it looks like it's going to be an interesting game, though.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    These are some great deals! Jump on them now!
    DataJog - Ingeniously Moving Data From Your Desktop to ANY webOS or Android Device

123 Trace - ** NEW APP ** Teaches kids the 123's
    ABC Trace - Teaches kids the ABC's
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Got Asphalt 6...thanks!
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Got them both for my wife's Christmas TP. Mine is due back from HP anytime now, then I will get them on it as well. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Is Assassin creed a nice game? Bought Asphalt 6 but hesitating on AC... Now, you'll tell me it is only 99cents lol ...I know, I like Scottish whisky!
    HP Pre 3 not capable to display names of people calling in
    Touchpad with cracked case
    stupid catalog is not working
    Is Assassin creed a nice game? Bought Asphalt 6 but hesitating on AC... Now, you'll tell me it is only 99cents lol ...I know, I like Scottish whisky!
    if the touchpad is like the phone vers than it is definitely worth .99 I paid 5 bucks for the phone vers.. And while its great game, not worth 5 bucks

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to have to check both out once I get home tonight.
    Earlier this week, I purchased Assassin's Creed and enjoyed it....so a couple days ago, I bought Nova 2, which I also enjoyed. So, when I saw this post today, I went ahead and bought Asphalt. Only problem, now, when I launch any of the three apps, I only get a black screen. Oddly, all my other apps work fine. I tried deleting Asphalt and still get black screen on other two. Very strange.
    All for One and One for All!
    Bought both. Certainly worth it at this price. Specially when you get to share the apps between 'three' TouchPads in the family.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    tried it out.
    looks like it will work quite well.

the only issue i've had so far is that i had to restart before i could play the game.

it downloaded incredibly fast (especially given that it was coming down over a 3g link) and didn't take too long to install given the size of the thing.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast