Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I just tried again and it's still an impossible jump to me no matter how high I swag up...

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    well i just did a quick run through on that level and that is definitely how i did it.

i jumped onto the rope and swang back and forth about half a dozen times to build up a big arc and then hit the jump button at the furthest point of the left arc.

i landed well beyond the spikes.

all i can suggest is that you keep trying to swing higher.
    you need to get the back and forth timing right though or it won't do much.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchqq View Post
    nope no net there. I think we're talking about different place. Screenshots are good suggestion. Here are the steps of how I died a thousand times. Thanks!
    Don't you have double jump by then?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    well i just did a quick run through on that level and that is definitely how i did it.

i jumped onto the rope and swang back and forth about half a dozen times to build up a big arc and then hit the jump button at the furthest point of the left arc.

i landed well beyond the spikes.

all i can suggest is that you keep trying to swing higher.
    you need to get the back and forth timing right though or it won't do much.
    thanks so much I finally did it. Like you said it can swing very high by back and forth. Before I tried to swing as high as I could but every time after moving back and forth several times, it's either that the controller was dragged out of the circle so it's back to center or that the finger hit too left that the game got minimized to card, which made me think I couldn't swing any further.

Now I can keep playing. :-)

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  5. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    How do you cross the beams on level 1-4? When jumping from second to third beam, I just slide right off. No problem jumping from first to second beam. Seems to be a glitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHT View Post
    How do you cross the beams on level 1-4? When jumping from second to third beam, I just slide right off. No problem jumping from first to second beam. Seems to be a glitch.
    screenshot?
    i'm not sure where exactly you're referring to.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHT View Post
    Have you gotten past this? I think it's just a matter of practice. Crawl to the end of the beam, turn to face the next beam, and press the jump button. You don't need to use the directional/run control concurrently, just the jump button. If you overshoot or undershoot and find yourself hanging from the beam, you can use the direction control to crawl back up.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123