Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By eblade
  • 1 Post By trexlee001
  1.    #1  
    I don't know why know one has talked about these 2 titles yet, but we have have 2 new big apps since a few days ago in the App Catalog: Assasin's Creed, officially released by Gameloft :-) And Splashtop Splashcam.

Especially Assasins Creed is noticable as that is a big game from a big company.
    Check the App Catalog.
    Last edited by Vistaus; 12/14/2011 at 06:07 PM.
    Splashcam? No such app.
    Splashcam? No such app in the catalog or google.
    Its called splashtop cam cam.

Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  5.    #5  
    Sorry, messed up the name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    I don't know why know one has talked about these 2 titles yet, but we have have 2 new big apps since a few days ago in the App Catalog: Assasin's Creed, officially released by Gameloft :-) And Splashtop Splashcam.

Especially Assasins Creed is noticable as that is a big game from a big company.
    Check the App Catalog.
    NO, NO, NO....!!

EVERYONE knows that there are NO DEVs, on webOS, and NO APPS! It's a DEAD platform and ALL TouchPads are running CM7 (even the ones owned by grandmas too)

What you think a MAJOR dev company is going to release their TOP SELLING, AWARD WINNING games series on all game consoles on the TouchPad?? And Splashtop, that remote app that doesn't even work and nobody bought, they won't release another app on a DEAD device!

Get a clue buddy!!

/sarcasm off

gameloft just keeps quietly releasing apps
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    And there's certainly no new devs, either.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    oH n0eS! Gameloft didn't release *another* top selling app into the WEBOS catalog. NOVA 2 is not there right now, cause the TPad sucks, and all the school teachers, grandmas, business men, etc. have loaded CM7 on it anyway, so all their app sales are going to android.

...I mean it's not like app sales for devs are up 10x normal sales or anything to the point that previously non released devs are releasing their apps into the catalog, or like devs that had an app that sold so well that they released another new app in the catalog. C'MON, ALL TPADS WERE BOUGHT FOR ANDROID!!!

/s
    Noticed N.O.V.A 2 HD is released, also noticed the first N.O.V.A is erm missing for both my touchpad and pre3 now which sucks as i had bought it, after meta'ing both the games vanished and is no longer listed for me on the app cat.

boo.
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    Noticed N.O.V.A 2 HD is released, also noticed the first N.O.V.A is erm missing for both my touchpad and pre3 now which sucks as i had bought it, after meta'ing both the games vanished and is no longer listed for me on the app cat.

boo.
    apptuckerbox maybe?
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrakon View Post
    oH n0eS! Gameloft didn't release *another* top selling app into the WEBOS catalog. NOVA 2 is not there right now, cause the TPad sucks, and all the school teachers, grandmas, business men, etc. have loaded CM7 on it anyway, so all their app sales are going to android.

...I mean it's not like app sales for devs are up 10x normal sales or anything to the point that previously non released devs are releasing their apps into the catalog, or like devs that had an app that sold so well that they released another new app in the catalog. C'MON, ALL TPADS WERE BOUGHT FOR ANDROID!!!

/s
    Nor did Robinson Technologies release their multi-platform top-down RPG "Dink Smallwood" for the TouchPad.. nor did "CrushCrumble" recently decide to release his new iOS game "Quixotic" on TouchPad first before the iOS version. And the only reason I wrote GVoice is because the Android Google Voice app absolutely positively sucks.. right?
    Author:
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    cobrakon likes this.
    Nova 2 HD is there now on App Catalog
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    apptuckerbox maybe?
    banged tucker on, preware feeds got added ok, did a search for nova, only nova2 shows up, only skinned through the instructions quickly while 1/2 asleep last night tho, so no idea how to get nova1 back atm.

Pity it ran fine on the pre3 and touchpad (upscaled and fugly but still ok to play).

EDIT: tucker works, forgot to change device compatability in prefs, all is well, another win app, just gotta do same on pre3.
    Last edited by geekpeter; 12/17/2011 at 11:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    banged tucker on, preware feeds got added ok, did a search for nova, only nova2 shows up, only skinned through the instructions quickly while 1/2 asleep last night tho, so no idea how to get nova1 back atm.

Pity it ran fine on the pre3 and touchpad (upscaled and fugly but still ok to play).

EDIT: tucker works, forgot to change device compatability in prefs, all is well, another win app, just gotta do same on pre3.
    Glad it worked... bout to command line the Pre3... The dev touchpad... then doctor the backup Pre2 to 2.2.4 to test for the wife... too many devices
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Kudos for Gameloft releasing N.O.V.A 2 on WebOS. That one's a good game that was released in June on Android, but I wouldn't be crowing about Assassin's Creed, seeing how that game is very old for a mobile game(2009). Yes, Angry Birds is too but they do update it, at least they update the regular Angry Birds on WebOS. Instead of Assassin's Creed I wish they would have done Brothers in Arms 2, Modern Warfare 3, or Six Guns, but I'm just happy to see some games come over.
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrakon View Post
    NO, NO, NO....!!

EVERYONE knows that there are NO DEVs, on webOS, and NO APPS! It's a DEAD platform and ALL TouchPads are running CM7 (even the ones owned by grandmas too)

What you think a MAJOR dev company is going to release their TOP SELLING, AWARD WINNING games series on all game consoles on the TouchPad?? And Splashtop, that remote app that doesn't even work and nobody bought, they won't release another app on a DEAD device!

Get a clue buddy!!

/sarcasm off

ASSASSANS CREED WAS DONE MONTHS AGO, in fact it was done before HP started fire saling the TP's. I have been playing a pirated version of the game since October. It was a game that sat for months without anyone finishing the final version.. well, I guess someone decided to finish it to see if they could get some of the initial investment of time and money back.

It's cool.. but don't act like it was started after webOs got put into hospice because development and project initiation began months ago. The fact it sat for two months in beta with no final update update until this last week is probably not a good inicator of anything.
    dignitary likes this.
    Yay! Gameloft ported over a two year old game!
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    ... about Assassin's Creed, seeing how that game is very old for a mobile game(2009). Yes, Angry Birds is too but they do update it, at least they update the regular Angry Birds on WebOS.
    Rovio hasn't updated for quite a while - all three versions had at least one additional level-pack on other platforms (see "Angry Birds Seasons Holiday Update - Not?" (*))

(*) it looks like copying a link to a comment is not working in Communities, at least I can't paste it - I always get the previous clipboard's content

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Preł (iPhone 4), TouchPad 32 GB (PlayBook 16 GB)