1.    #1  
    Hi all, I have a brainstorm of a idea,.....well not sure, maybe.

Is it possible that a dev(s) here can magically develop a so called "Frontend"

ie: audio player, video player, pictures, Radio/internet radio, phone, internet browser etc., and all tied together from a main screen/or maybe in card view?

This would be cool. Almost like a main UI, but not really.

I use a Carpc in my ride, with an assortment of different "Frontends" to choose from like,

ie: RideRunner, FreeIce, DriveLine, Open Mobile etc. to name a few.

Each frontend has all of the stuff mention above tied to a main screen.

Again,....is this a possible future app?.......Or not?

One can dream,

Thanks all.
    there is an app by sconix called home control, is that what you want? There is a thread here somewhere about it.
  3.    #3  
    bluenote, not quite,.........I was thinking more like keep all in card view until needed.

Maybe this can't be achieved as an app, but as a "Theme"???

ie: Big buttons for music, video, pics, net radio etc.?

Thanks for your help anyway bud.
    Maybe you should try to describe more spefically what it is that you're wanting. My impression from what you're saying here, is a launcher app that has bigger icons.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  5.    #5  
    ok,..I'll try to explain again, so be gentle.

Here it goes, something on the lines of this maybe…

http://www.freeICE.co.uk/

FreeICE Video:

And here is something neat...

How to get Android working inside FreeICE

Also, these devs are working on a app for the ipad, maybe someone here can make an app for WebOS?

Front End App for iPad

Thanx.