Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Pull vids from youtube?
    Maybe stream some xmas music?
    Heck just an app that allows me to chose a youtube vid to loop in exhbition would be great but i'd love to be able to set up a list to get music from as well. Though no music is fine as not everyone in my area probably wants to hear it.

Anyway, should be simple to do and I imagine a lot of people would give a buck or two for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by lupos View Post
    Pull vids from youtube?
    Maybe stream some xmas music?
    Heck just an app that allows me to chose a youtube vid to loop in exhbition would be great but i'd love to be able to set up a list to get music from as well. Though no music is fine as not everyone in my area probably wants to hear it.

Anyway, should be simple to do and I imagine a lot of people would give a buck or two for that.
    If you find a high quality web feed of one, you can have it display on exhibition by using the Luna app. I haven't looked for any, but somebody here surely knows of an HD quality feed of one.....
    In or within a day's drive of Indy? Join one of our meetups!
    http://www.meetup.com/HPwebOS/Indianapolis/

Twitter: @INDYwebOSMeetup @steffej3
    I've been meaning to start building one of these... I figured a fire video, fire sound, replacable with music of your choice... I was excited.

I thought it'd be a great starter project, but I hit a bump installing the SDK and haven't gotten around to reinstalling it. I need to stop being a bum.

Alas, I am not an awesome programmer, and should probably start with smaller things.
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    maybe we can just get one of the music player devs to add a nice animated gif of a fire place and have "hearth" mode or something :P

Right now I have an hour long yule log vid on youtube full screened which gets the job done but an exhibition app would be ideal so i could see notifications and stuff.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    link to the YouTube Yule log?
    "Fireplace Free" works great for me . .
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: