1.    #1  
    but its not called pivot anymore…
    no sign of it here
    oh, and there it is... just had to exit and reload app catalog 1 more time

a little thin on content, but I didn't read most of the long articles before anyway. this does seem more befitting the current state of webOS.
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    still on Nov in the uk
    Still nov in Australia too :-(
    Siobhán

Palm III, Treo 600/650/680/750, Pre, Pre3, AT&T Pre3, tp 4G, tp 64GB.

I am an HP Employee. I am not associated in anyway with the development of webOS or associated devices. Opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not in any way represent HP or Palm in any official manner. Any implications derived from my posts are the result of my own point of view and do not indicate any intention or evidence of past, present or future activity or plans of the aforementioned HP or Palm.
    Nothing here but the same couple of volleyball babes. Massachusetts, Sprint
    Kyocera 6035 > Samsung SPH-i300 > i330 > i500 > Treo 600 > 700p > 755p > PRĒ Minus > Touchpad & FrankenPre2
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBears View Post
    Try restart, worked for me...
    Sadlly switched from Pre- to Sprint Nexus S 4G - An 32Gb Touchpad
    Laissez les bons temps rouler!
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    This is not Pivot...all it is is an apps for sale circular. And all of the promo codes I tried were already used up.
    Last edited by maypo52; 12/13/2011 at 11:36 AM. Reason: additional info
    Quote Originally Posted by OleSalt View Post
    Try restart, worked for me...
    I just had to bounce-close to get it to work.
    Still July here with German catalog.
    I was tired of those ball girls. Also, kudo to HP for putting out a Christmas buying guide before February. Now, if they'd only get gift cards.
    You plug your phone in?
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBears View Post
    "Babes"? They look more like a pair of highly dangerous Androgenous Androids to me!

"If you value spherical objects.. Don't mess with US!"

Yeah.. they are still here too!
    Creepy!

yeah, when looking at those girls, 'babes' is a term that simply never crosses my mind. I'm glad they're gone.
    Mine seemed to be stuck on the old one. Open/closed 3 times. Then I hit all tabs and closed,opened and it updated.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Global Posts
    1,528 Global Posts
    I think those volleyball girls from Pivot are related to the girl from the Palm Pre commercials.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsonx42 View Post
    yeah, when looking at those girls, 'babes' is a term that simply never crosses my mind. I'm glad they're gone.
    My first thought was "market segment."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    Still July here with German catalog.
    Same here in Holland.
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    i hate to always see those kiddy ball-playing girls.
    and i hate to know that all promo-codes within the new frontpage of app-catalog are all gone before we here in germany have a change to see a glimpse of the new app-catalog.
    so sad that even after crashing so often hp is so us-centric.

btw: we never had a chance to get the 50$ promo-credit for apps
    I had an update to the Catalog today on my TP (UK) thought it would give me the new featured apps page but alas still have the boring sports issue!

No idea what the update done it's now running version 5.0.2.800.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by conum View Post
    i hate to always see those kiddy ball-playing girls.
    and i hate to know that all promo-codes within the new frontpage of app-catalog are all gone before we here in germany have a change to see a glimpse of the new app-catalog.
    so sad that even after crashing so often hp is so us-centric.

btw: we never had a chance to get the 50$ promo-credit for apps
    Remember, the webOS devices were killed because they weren't selling well in the US. Palm pulled out of APJ (BTW, the TP was selling well on pre-orders through one distributor in Australia who said, when canned, "Such a shame as it was selling well")

At least you get access to some promo codes... hardly ever happens in Australia :-(
    Siobhán

Palm III, Treo 600/650/680/750, Pre, Pre3, AT&T Pre3, tp 4G, tp 64GB.

I am an HP Employee. I am not associated in anyway with the development of webOS or associated devices. Opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not in any way represent HP or Palm in any official manner. Any implications derived from my posts are the result of my own point of view and do not indicate any intention or evidence of past, present or future activity or plans of the aforementioned HP or Palm.