1.    #1  
    Hi,

I have a unlocked Pre2 and Pre3, and I got a SIM from Ireland that I registered my phones with. So, I can browse the payed apps but I can't buy anything since I don't have a creditcard from any of the approved countries in europe. Does anyone know if a virtual credicard is the solution and if so were can I get one that allows me to feed a virtual creditcard from Ireland (or any other approved european country) with money from my regular creditcard and use it to register it on my Pre's for purchases?
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    im using usunlocked.com, you get a virtual MasterCard.

Works perfectly with the app store on my Pre 3.

EDIT
    its not instant though, you send the money via paypal and it takes a few days, so if you are in a hurry you might want to find something else
    Last edited by tdkeaveny; 12/12/2011 at 06:05 AM. Reason: edit
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the tip!

That seems to be exactly the service I'm looking for, BUT it's not for Europe.

Anyone else?
    im using usunlocked.com, you get a virtual MasterCard.

Works perfectly with the app store on my Pre 3.

EDIT
    its not instant though, you send the money via paypal and it takes a few days, so if you are in a hurry you might want to find something else
    Hey! Wait!

"Working"? Since the USUnlocked change from Visa to Mastercard, I cannot use my card to my HP AppCatalog...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    Hey! Wait!

"Working"? Since the USUnlocked change from Visa to Mastercard, I cannot use my card to my HP AppCatalog...

Best Regards...
    thats odd, it just refilled mine about a week agao as a MC and just re entered the details in tha app store. no issues and have bought a few apps since then.

EDIT
    to stay on topic and maybe help dsimonse i found this site: https://www.3v.ie/ might be what you are looking for? i have never tried it though.
  6.    #7  
    Hi,

Asked the 3v but they doesn't have the service I need.

:-(