1.    #1  
    OnLive has recently announced their Android application -- let's show them with the new future of webOS, that they should come to us, too.

Response Via Email (Realiana) 12/09/2011 09:50 AM
    Greetings Eric,

Thank you for contacting OnLive. While we don't have any information at this time regarding the availability of the OnLive app on the HP TouchPad, we are always trying to expand and improve OnLive, so your ideas are greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much for your continued interest in OnLive. Feel free to contact us with any other questions or concerns you may have. Have a great day!

Best regards,

Realiana
    Customer Service Representative
    Support Home Page

For the latest news:
    Twitter | @OnLive or Twitter
    Facebook | OnLive | Facebook
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    NICE!!
    Let's just hope they don't screw us over, since the HPT doesn't have many gaming apps, this is a great chance for OnLive to gain ALOT of customers. I for one would buy their monthly package if it comes to the HP Touchpad, then I would also buy their universal controller.
  3.    #3  
    Everyone pile on, please.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: