Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By anon(679606)
  1.    #1  
    what can I do to get rid of this thing ...I tried to delete using webosqi and preware ...tried update to 1.0.3 which never took so I could delete it ...nags incessantly to update which fails despite multiple attempts to delete it ...I WANT IT GONE ...WHAT'S WITH THIS THING??
    If you feel you've done everything you can, leave a negative comment in the app catalog.
    You plug your phone in?
    Either hold the app's icon in the launcher and then tap the "X", or go into Software Manager and swipe the app's name, and tap Delete.

Oh yeah, apps won't update if you have network or licensing issues. If apps download fine, call HP up and ask them about it.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by woosh View Post
    If you feel you've done everything you can, leave a negative comment in the app catalog.
    no, I will not leave a negative comment there when I am not certain it is not my fault for not doing something correctly and/or having a defect peculiar to my system ...I don't need to attempt to disparage the work of someone who may be innocent of anything wrong and just needs me to signal the problem this way to look into whether there is an occasional bug...
    Balooz and laserboy like this.