Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    SO I am on day 3 with my Sprint Franken Pre2 and mostly loving it. I realized this morning I hadn't installed Fandango (i use it alot). So I installed it, run it, and I immediately get the following:

"Error. We could not authenticate your handset. Please try again later."

So I go into the "Preferences & Accounts" thinking it was just needed to add my user account info, and there is what I would call program code in the location field for your zip code. SO I delete that data ad add my zip code, and it gives me the error.

Anyone else see this? I deleted and re-installed 5 times and it does this every time.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    OK. So I think this may be related to some other challenges on my newly "frankened" Pre2. So...

Nothing to see here. Please disperse.
    Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Actually I noticed that error the other day too and I'm not frankened. But it's gone now so maybe it was something on fandango's side.
    It is happening again. I had it working for several months, but recently I have only been getting the cannot authenticate handset error. Most likely something has changed on the Fandango side and probably permanently...like Google changing its protocol for calendar, or Accuweather changing its URLs.
    Last edited by jclin4; 01/07/2015 at 03:17 PM.