Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes
  1.    #21  
    As promised, Astraware Sudoku has now been submitted to HP. Fingers crossed for a speedy approval from the webOS Dev Team!
  2.    #22  
    Astraware Sudoku has now been approved and is available on the App Catalog: Astraware Sudoku for HP TouchPad.

The next target is Astraware Solitaire, and only a couple of hundred sales are needed to reach that.

Hope you enjoy Astraware Sudoku!
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    Seen it there. Will it play in landscape mode? All the pics show portrait.
  4.    #24  
    It is just portrait.
    Hey AW Team. Wow, that was a really quick turnaround! Will definitely pick it up as AW Sudoku is one of the old favorites. With almost a million TouchPads out there with app hungry users, keep 'em coming!

I am enjoying Mahjong very much. (even though I can't figure how the daily puzzles are completed so quickly!) Great apps are welcome and help solidify the ToucPad as a valuable device.
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astraware View Post
    It is just portrait.
    Thats a shame. Do you have plans to make it work in landscape mode? I won't be buying it if you don't (I use my TP in its case and doesn't really work in portrait work.

I did buy Mahjong though, so I have "helped" a little bit
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by alan sh View Post
    Thats a shame. Do you have plans to make it work in landscape mode? I won't be buying it if you don't (I use my TP in its case and doesn't really work in portrait work.

I did buy Mahjong though, so I have "helped" a little bit
    We don't currently have any plans to add landscape, but we may consider it if we had lots of customers requesting it.

The main focus at the moment is to get to the next game target, and then the next, so we can give you guys a range of games to choose from.
    ArchonAdvisors likes this.
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    that's fine. I'm prepared to wait.

oh, unless it works on my pre-3.. If it does, I'll buy it for that.

alan
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12