Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    Hi guys,

Winter holidays are about to come and what better way to celebrate this than to offer gifts. I am offering you free promo codes for one of my apps, Quick Sudoku. You just have to follow the 3 simple steps listed bellow.

1. Follow @adrianmpn on Twitter (that's me )
    2. Tweet this:
    I got a free promo code for Quick Sudoku. Follow @adrianmpn for updates about his apps. #hp #touchpad #apps
    3. Post here your twitter id and your country. I need the country name to generate the promo codes.

UPDATE! I've run out of US promo codes. The offer is still available for all the other countries.

That's it! After that I will send you a PM with the promo code for Quick Sudoku. Please note that because of the way the promo codes generation works it may take up to 2 days to send you one.

Happy Holidays!

UPDATE! I've run of promo codes so the offer is no longer available. Thank you all!
    Last edited by adriankick; 02/06/2012 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Updated Twitter Username.
    samsung bada apps?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    samsung bada apps?

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    samsung bada apps?
    Ooops... my bad I've made a similar promotion on another forum for my Samsung bada apps and I copied that text.

Thanks for noticing that
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    only post the name of the country? I'm in US.
  6.    #6  
    @matchqq I am going to send you a promo code right now.
    Yeees I have been wanting sudoku.

1. Done, twitter is ilikecontests
    2. Tweeted
    3. US
    Thanks for this offer.

Followed
    Tweeted
    UK
    Followed
    Tweeted
    USA

Thanks - doing this to give my 81 yr old dad something to keep the brain fresh
    @jrjdjoe usa thanx
  11.    #11  
    I've just send another round of promo codes via PMs. Everybody who posted here should've received a promo code by now.
    Followed
    Tweeted
    USA

Thanks so much
    Followed
    Tweeted
    USA
  14.    #14  
    @sherman @texasflood Check your inboxes!
    Followed...Tweeted....My twitter handle is vishalbaj

My country USA
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Followed
    Tweeted
    USA
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    I don't have twitter, but would post this on Facebook if you want.
    Followed
    Tweeted
    USA
    followed
    tweeted
    USA

thanks!
    Followed
    Tweeted
    USA
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast