Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by adriankick View Post
    Hi guys,

Winter holidays are about to come and what better way to celebrate this than to offer gifts. I am offering you free promo codes for one of my apps, Quick Sudoku. You just have to follow the 3 simple steps listed bellow.

1. Follow @adriankick on Twitter (that's me )
    2. Tweet this:

3. Post here your twitter id and your country. I need the country name to generate the promo codes.

UPDATE! I've run out of US promo codes. The offer is still available for all the other countries.

That's it! After that I will send you a PM with the promo code for Quick Sudoku. Please note that because of the way the promo codes generation works it may take up to 2 days to send you one.

Happy Holidays!

I love Sudoku.
    tweeted
    @simon4tw
    Germany

Thanks in advance =)
  2.    #62  
    @slash I've just sent you a PM with your promo code. Enjoy it!
    [...]

1. Follow on Twitter [done]
    2. Tweet this: [done]
    3. Post here your twitter id and your country. I need the country name to generate the promo codes. [@UnderJollyRoger ; Germany]

thx a lot
    hi,

followed
    tweeted
    @dps5pt, UK

hope I'm in time :-)

thank you
    Last edited by dps5pt; 12/12/2011 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Touchpad autocorrect - that's my excuse ;-)
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Alright! Made my first twitter account and my first tweet. gotta start following more people for webOS news and development.
    My account is @SSJChar and I'm from Canada
  6.    #66  
    Just sent one promo code to each of you.

@SSJChar Glad I made you join Twitter It's a great place to stay in contact with the developers of your favorite apps and many others.
    Followed
    Tweeted
    @KreuzKross
    UK
    Do you have a promocode for Germany :-)

i do not twitter :-(
    Last edited by Hollyman; 02/03/2012 at 02:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollyman View Post
    Do you have a promocode for Germany :-)

i do not twitter :-(
    This is exactly why I joined twitter a few month back... now I am well over 3000 tweets.

@SSJChar Glad I made you join Twitter It's a great place to stay in contact with the developers of your favorite apps and many others.
    Great webOS dev support on twitter, I love it!
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    i did it

followed
    tweeted (my first tweet)
    @TheRealHollyman
    Germany
    Last edited by Hollyman; 01/31/2012 at 01:10 AM.
    Followed
    Tweeted
    Germany

Thanks a lot
  12.    #72  
    Hey! Sorry for my really late update on this. I sent promo codes to everyone that followed me and posted here.

Since I don't have any more promo codes to give, I'm going to have to end my offer. I really hope you enjoy Quick Sudoku!
    Hey! Sorry for my really late update on this. I sent promo codes to everyone that followed me and posted here.

Since I don't have any more promo codes to give, I'm going to have to end my offer. I really hope you enjoy Quick Sudoku!
    Thank you very much for the codes

I will enjoy Quick Sudoku, i know :-)
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234