Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by adriankick View Post
    Hi guys,

Winter holidays are about to come and what better way to celebrate this than to offer gifts. I am offering you free promo codes for one of my apps, Quick Sudoku. You just have to follow the 3 simple steps listed bellow.

1. Follow @adriankick on Twitter (that's me )
    2. Tweet this:

3. Post here the name of the country. I need it to generate the promo codes.

That's it! After that I will send you a PM with the promo code for Quick Sudoku. Please note that because of the way the promo codes generation works it may take up to 2 days to send you one.

Happy Holidays!
    Followed
    Tweeted
    USA
    Thanks!
    Hi guys,

Winter holidays are about to come and what better way to celebrate this than to offer gifts. I am offering you free promo codes for one of my apps, Quick Sudoku. You just have to follow the 3 simple steps listed bellow.

2. Tweet this:

That's it! After that I will send you a PM with the promo code for Quick Sudoku. Please note that because of the way the promo codes generation works it may take up to 2 days to send you one.

Happy Holidays!

followed
    tweeted
    USA

@johnj2803

thanks!
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    Hi guys,

2. Tweet this:

Happy Holidays!
    Done. USA
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    Canada

Followed and tweeted. Username marc25v

Thanks!
    Thanks for this offer.

Followed - @bangali_babu_us
    Tweeted
    followed and tweeted / USA
    followed
    tweeted
    US
  8.    #48  
    Now this has been a very busy morning for me. I've sent many, many promo codes. All of you should check your inboxes, as there's a promo code waiting for you.

Unfortunately, I've run out of US promo codes so from now on this offer will be available to all the countries except US.

Thank you all!
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    I'm working' on twiting, it,damnit...:P us
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    Hi guys,

2. Tweet this:

3. Post here your twitter id and your country. I need the country name to generate the promo codes.

UPDATE! I've run out of US promo codes. The offer is still available for all the other countries.

Happy Holidays!
    Hi, I did just tweet! @linuxQ in Germany! Thanks!
    Global Posts
    818 Global Posts
    Followed tweeted awhile ago. Just needed to publish this:

twitter username: ggendel
    Palm III->Palm IV->Palm V->M130->Tungsten->Treo 270->Treo 600->Treo 700->Palm Pre Plus->FrankenPre 2->Pre 3 & TouchPad
    Thanks for the offer.

Followed
    Tweeted
    UK
  13.    #53  
    Just finished sending another round of promo codes
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Thank you!
    @OP, I went ahead and updated the title for you to reflect US being out.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    Sorry, but I have no idea how to 'tweet'. What hope is there for us luddites?

alan
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Done, vicuong, UK

Hi guys,

2. Tweet this:

3. Post here your twitter id and your country. I need the country name to generate the promo codes.

UPDATE! I've run out of US promo codes. The offer is still available for all the other countries.

Happy Holidays!
    Done. Twitter-ID is PUGSaarland, Country Germany

Thanks for your offer.
    Hi guys,

2. Tweet this:

Happy Holidays!
    Followed!
    @mythbai
    Canada
  20.    #60  
    I am back on track with the promo codes. Everyone who followed me and posted here should have received their promo codes by now, so check your inboxes!

I've seen that many of you have used their codes, so I hope you enjoy Quick Sudoku!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast